Wix.com / trick

Turkey Review updated:

I prepared a free website from Wix.com. I already bought the domain name from another website and then I wanted to transfer the name to wix.com. Wix.com asked for 14.95 $ for domain name transportation cost and I paid for it. But then I couldn’t use the domain name. Wix.com workers give the reason that I should also buy a Premium package to use my domain name which I already paid 14.95 $ at first. They made me pay 14.95 $ and they don’t pay it back even if I asked. First they fool you by saying that their service is free but then force you to buy a Premium package. The explanations are inadequate and the postpurchase service is very awful.

Ha
Apr 8, 2014

Comments

• Br
      6th of Jul, 2014

hello can i suggest those who want a chatroom, try Chatwing it has many features and is free, here is a great tutorial showing how to integrate chatwing into Wix site

• Ra
      10th of Oct, 2015

The wix mob are scammersl sure try chatwing they say. Another limited app you wont own or beable to mod. They flood the market with false advertising and really all they provide is not a website but a spot to put images and text... and lock you into charges and lock your data in their framework. Never once do they advertise that you dont own the website and never can. Never once do they state that the SEO due to using an app will rate you lower than free opensource solutions which use vastly superior fluid frameworks. They cheapen the whole industry and make crap websites that pollute the internet landscape. Name one serious high proffit business using wix?