3XP Web Solutions Complaints & Reviews

3XP Web Solutionsfraudulent internet interaction with ebay sellers

After speaking with ebay university staff, I was contacted by 3XP Web Solutions. I was led to believe that they were contacting me on the behalf of ebay university. I have been unsuccessful in contacting anyone from ebay, or 3XP to date. I have left many messages and emails to no avail. My next call shall be to the Federal Bureau of Investigation, as this appears to be an ongoing internet scam. If anyone has any information about this company and wishes to express their opinions and or concerns. Please contact your local FBI office and file a formal complaint. If there are enough conplaints there will be an investigation, and maybe an end to 3XP Web Solutions all together. This is my goal. I will continue my quest with diligence and persistance. I shall not be denied.

• Li
    lillybell Dec 03, 2011

3xp, Power Seller college..they are connected somehow and they are both scams, you will get no where unless you have tenacity to keep fighting. Along with them another scam is GlobalWebXp, they promise just like the others you will make so much money and you will be lucky to have a couple of sales. All they have done for me is take my money, none of the help was done, they use robots to load your store and they just throw it anywhere, so your store is on line and looks like a joke as everything is all over, and you get no help from any of them. I am going to keep fighty and filing complaints until the right person listens and does something about these scammers.

• Lisa + Mike Jan 31, 2012

The so called "professional" sites clearly look ridiculous! I am embarrassed to tell my friends and family to look at it! I have a 10k store that uses maybe 900 Doba products because they are so run of the mill. I was told the products would be unique to my brand, what a joke! Bar and restaurant supplies was filled with Betty Boop stickers, car/truck mats, doggy slippers, blow up kids toys etc! When I asked why they loaded all of that I was told I could take out the items I did not want and add my own. The purpose of paying them all the cash for a preloaded store was so that I could save time by not having to load all of my products. I was clear with them from the beginning that I wanted unique products and was having trouble finding the right suppliers. I was reassured time and time again that the preloaded store would be customized to what I was selling...that was a blatant lie among many others I was soon to find out! I have had the store for just over a year and have had a few sales and some inquiries but again not even close to what was promised. I have sent an email (the first in 6 months or so) inquiring about the guaranteed "triple your investment or we will"...waiting for a reply. Will let you know whether good or bad...let me know if you have had any luck!!

• Li
    lillybell Jan 31, 2012

I have had no luck with 3xp, Power seller college, Global Web or Doba.
    All of these companies are scams and tied into each other. I have been fighting with GlobalWeb Exchange 10 day's into signing with them, Don't count on your credit cards to help you either as they could also care less they got their money, like these people so they don't care.It was 2 years in August and still no solution.
    With all the complaints you would think that there would be something we could do.
    Good luck as I am not having any.

• Lisa + Mike Feb 02, 2012

Two years!!!??? How long did you keep your store open? I am debating whether or not to keep it open and run advertising off of my other site...I just hate the fact that I put so many hours into this and have some really cool products to just throw it all away...I have been sending emails for 4 days with no response to re run my campaign again and now I received a message stating 2 of the emails are non existent. I am looking for the comment posted somewhere from someone from the company stating that we need to call and speak to someone directly...want to see if he actually left a phone number and contact name. Will see...

• FIAD Services Feb 16, 2012

We have done a background report on 3XP Web Solutions and other known accomplices (see below link) PLEASE LET US KNOW IF WE NEED TO ADD OR UPDATE ANYTHING! Please note report consists of previous client feedback who have previously done business with 3xp web solutions.

3XP WEB SOLUTIONS - http://fiadservices.com/company-list/reported-large-scale-scam-list/3xp-web-solutions-scams/

FIAD Card Services (please visit our website, www.FIADservices.com ). We definitely can be of help if you have not yet received a full refund. We have no upfront fees and work on a contingency basis. We only need you to answer a few questions to confirm we can help. PLEASE NOTE- The original purchase date must be within the past 24 months.

3XP Web SolutionsLiars & thieves

I signed up with 3XP Web on the phone after I had cancelled a trial membership with Doba. I was totally talked into getting a website for only $39.99. Set-up fee was $10.00 and $29.99 for first month hosting for a 100 product store. I was then signed up for Doba again for first 3 months free and 4th month would be half price $30.00 from then on. I was contacted again by another person that offered me a free upgrade to 1, 000 product store and guaranteed 7, 500 visitors for $1, 000.00. I don't have that so I let him talk me into opening a Mastercard account through Paypal to pay for it. After a few weeks, I was contacted by 2 different companies offering me services to "be found on the web" and told that I would never make a single sale with what 3XP offered me. I was sick about it and with the holidays and everything, I just let it ride. I never even put anything for sale on the website. They sent visitors supposedly to an empty website. I asked for a refund after less than 2 months and was told all they would give me back was $350.00. They're refund policy states that They will refund unused months. I figured they owe me $833.33 for 10 months unused. I am fighting through e-mails right now to try and get that money back. The terms and conditions that they are trying to impose upon me were never revealed to me. The papers, I signed only had a link and I was not given the opportunity to read those because I was pressured into to getting started "right now". I am a 57 yr. old fool, who didn't know what I was getting into. The worst part is, I did this once before with a Company called E-biz Solutions (also from Arizona) and lost $1, 200. These are the names I have that are associated with 3XP Web,

Geno Black

Michael Williams

Rick Ruffalo

Brittany Batts

• Tr
    Treasury Jun 10, 2011

I am in the same situation with 3xp and Doba, they do not really help. How did you close your account with 3xp? How you still dealing with Doba?

• Lisa + Mike Jan 30, 2012

Just getting started with complaint process...any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
    email me at: [email protected]

• Lisa + Mike Jan 30, 2012

The email is already public, , , it is posted on my public website. I just want to make it clear that I am a true person who has made a bad business decision and want to get the message out that this company does not help to triple your investment!

• Lisa + Mike Jan 31, 2012

Then they should stop telling people that they are guaranteed to triple their investment! They sell themselves as a marketing company but really have no idea how to market. If they charged a couple hundred bucks for their limited help I could justify it...but they claim to do all the marketing for you!...That is nonsense! I was a beginner and fell for it ...all the guarantees they kept reinforcing that they offer makes a person feel safe, then the sense of urgency gets a person feeling like they need to sign up now (I have been in sales my whole life and should have not fallen for it) direct questions asked seem to be redirected to their sales pitch so smoothly you don't even realize it. True mastery in closing the sale! How these people sleep at night is beyond me!

• Lisa + Mike Jan 31, 2012

That does not give them the right to lie. This is just bad business practice and against the law. You think if a person is a good liar they can just start a business stealing from people by giving bogus claims? When a consumer makes a purchase it should be as described, not something completely different, end of conversation.

• FIAD Services Feb 16, 2012

3XP Web SolutionsFraudulent business practices

ON 6/29/2010 an employee of 3xp Web Solutions called me after I had logged on to DOBA.com and signed up with DOBA for a free trial membership with the wholesale company. DOBA had a several services listed in order for customers to sell products on line and one of the services was a web design site that had a special for an extremely low rate to design one a fully operational web site, with guaranteed traffic, a personal coach, a guarantee that the site would be up and ready to make sales within 72 hours, and a guarantee that one would triple their investment within a year. I called the number to enquire about the special and Ian Clune was the first person I contacted, who proceeded to use a bait and switch sales strategy and proceeded that the advertised special that was for around $39.95 could not generate any profits like advertised on DOBA’s web site. An employee of 3xp web Solutions proceeded to represent himself as an employee of DOBA; I even asked him if he was an employee of DOBA and he replied emphatically, “Yes” he was an employee of DOBA. While my original conversation with an employee of 3xp web Solutions he proceeded to direct me the Better Business Bureau’s web site and told me to enter DOBA’s as the company he was employed by and DOBA had an A rating with the BBB. This was 3xp Web Solutions 1st couple of cases of fraudulent sales techniques using:
• Bait and Switch sales tactics.
• Misrepresentation of the company, as an independent web design company from DOBA
• Fraudulently directing the customer to a BBB rating that did not represents 3xp Web Solutions BBB rating of an F.
• Fraudulently Misrepresentation themselves as a different company.

An employee of 3xp Web Solutions proceeded to use high pressure sales tactics such as one must buy now before the end of the phone call or the offer will not be offered after the end of the phone call. An employee of 3xp Web Solutions proceeded to inform me that if I gave him my credit/debit card information he could reserve the promotions he was offering me and I could choose a template to use without any obligation to perches any of the packages he had offered me. An employee of 3xp Web Solutions proceeded to inform me that he would not charge my credit/debit card and sent me an email to me while we were still on the phone with a guarantee that I would make six times my investment the first year and make at least $30, 000.00 in my first year. (I will provide these documents as requested) I told the employee that first of all I did not have that type of money in that account at the time and would have to transfer funds to that account if I decided to go with any of the packages and an employee of 3xp Web Solutions told me he understood and he would send me the offers by email and I would have to sign the documents to give him permission in order for him to submit any charges to my account. I in fact did not at anytime sign authorizing any transactions to be made to my account. Finally after I was able to get off the phone with an employee of 3xp Web Solutions, I noticed that the guarantee he had sent had 3xP for part of his email address, yet did not mention anything about 3xp Web Solutions on the guarantee. This was an additional fraudulent attempt to deceive me to believe that he was an employee of DOBA. When I noticed the 3xpweb on his email I did a search and found 3xp Web Solutions web site and looked up their BBB rating and it was an F. I immediately contacted the employee and informed him that I would never do business with him under any circumstances and was not interested in any of his programs due to his deceptive sales techniques. The following Monday I checked my email and the 3xp employee had sent me an email congratulating me on my new web site that was of course the most expensive package that he had offered. All of this was done without my permission and my account was charged and I charged by my bank an overdraft fee that to this day has not been paid back to me from 3xp Web Solutions for an unauthorized bank transaction.
To summarize this employee sent me several very rude and emails that I brought to the attention to the assistant manager who is the head of marketing and seems to be the second in command of this business. Tracy seemed to be appalled by the unprofessional behavior of the employee and as I was talking to her she brought it to the attention to Garret the president of 3xp Web Solutions and he said that he was sorry and they would rectify the situation. After assistant manager had cleared up the matter and regained my trust she made me an offer for a package very close to the original package for an 1000 product, preloaded web store with guaranteed 50, 000 visitors to my web site and a triple my investment income by the end of the year. This also included a membership with DOBA for a total of $2, 300.00. This was to include coaching and a website that was up and running in 72 hours. It also included a 24hour test run to ensure the web site was fully operational and ready to receive orders.
That was on 7/8/2010 and to this date I have not made a single sale, in fact no one could make a buy of the web site if they wanted because it is still not operational. After repeated attempts; too many to mentions to Tracy and customer service and the technical department it is still not working and 3xp Web Solutions has not been willing to fix the site to this day and I have lost the potential income had to pay for web hosting and because of an illness that is aggravated by stress this situation has made my condition worse. Please if you can help me I will provide you with all the documentation. I am on disability and cannot afford to be cheated like this. Please feel free to contact me at any time for more information.
I would like for an operational web site that they promised me with the traffic and customer service, coaching and a site that a customer can actually buy my products. If this cannot be met within 72 hours form now I would like a full refund and compensation for the money I should have earned up to this point as 3xp Web Solutions guaranteed me in writing on 7/8/2010.
Paul W. Brostrom
Phone [protected]
Email [protected]@live.com

safety43 Dec 16, 2010

Dear Sir;

I to have fallen victim to what these guys/girls are doing to us uninformed. Their actions are no only improper but illegal. Stealing is stealing and stealing is a crime in most parts to the country. I for one will be in contact with our State Attorney General’s office as well as the office of the US Attorney General to determine what action along criminal lines can be taken.

Another course of action will be public notification of what these guys/gals are doing; a short letter to the editor of our local news paper will really help.

People need to be told about scams such as these, with thousands of people out of work and people wondering how they are going to support their families there is no telling how many more victims there are out there.

ARE YOU UP FOR THE FIGHT????????????

I can be reached via email at [email protected]

Samantha Robinson Jan 14, 2011

**********IF YOU HAVE ISSUED ANY PAYMENTS TO A COMPANY THAT HAS NOT PROVIDED ANY SERVICES AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED A FULL REFUND PLEASE CONTACT US - We can get you a full refund if it has been within 18 months since the transaction. We have no upfront fees, or contract to be signed, and no personal information is needed to start the dispute process which on average takes about two - three weeks. If you have been a victim of another form of telemarketing fraud please let us know! --- 800-982-0221 Ext 410 or 800-982-0221 Ext 401 --- email: [email protected] or [email protected]

3XP Web Solutions — Fraud

For those people who have invested thousands of dollars in the fraudulent company 3XP and its non-existent...

3XP Web SolutionsBeware!

My brother recently got involved with 3xp. It wasn't until he spent days listing and countless useless hours on the phone that I found your post. I called him and he placed a call to them with major questions. And as you posted same answers he was given. But what I find ironic is just a few short hours after he confronted the issues and told them how angry he was at their deceit he received a call from someone claiming that they had found his site online and said for 1, 600.00 more dollars they could give him the SEO that 3xp wasn't going to provide. They claim to have no connections to 3xp. I thought it to be very strange that that all happened the same day and so so coincedently called and found his site and said the had noticed how well it looked and they wanted to give him the package deal that offered this. Also where did they get his phone number it wasnt listed on his site. He would be in the top 10 search in Google and various other search engines. He would always remain on the top 10 when you searched through google. I said how can they offer that. Maybe I am confused and internet stupid, but am I correct in thinking that how can they say that. Wouldn't they only be able to sell that line to 10 people only and if not how is everyone they sign up gonna stay there. They have been in business they say for 4 years. He questioned that and they said that everytime someone goes to google and puts in electronics they all get different pages. Now my daughter and I using the same browser and same google box punched it in and got the same page and same listings. I know I'm not the smartest on the web but doesn't that sound fishy. They keep calling him every day and I'm afraid they are gonna talk him into it. Please enlighten me if you have evry heard of this. Thanks in advance. Katy

• Lisa + Mike Jan 31, 2012

How did it turn out Katy?

3XP Web SolutionsRip Off - Run far away from them

I am writing this note to warn the public not to get involed with a company called 3XP Web Solutions. My husband and I due to job loss decided to try and make some money online so we invested in a Company call Doba which is awholesale company certified by EBAY. Our thought was to try to sell some stuff on EBAY to supplement our income. Well as soon as we signed up with DOBA we start getting calls from a company called 3XP Solutions. The sales person (Michael Williams) was so convincing about signing up with their company 3XP Solutions that he sold me on the idea that I can make money with a 100 product website online. He said the company has such a good reputation and was in the business a long time etc. So for around 124.00 I had this website set up. Went to Paypal go my merchant account picked my template etc. So website was built and I was exicited because I hoped to make some kind of sales etc. Next I am told that I have to attend this training session and now I am on a call with Naomi Flores, very affluent person, touting the company again and how I need to buy the 1000 product website to be profitable and also I need the traffic program with the search engine optimization to really start getting business. Of course, I am caught again with this promise of making some money with this website. I now spend 700.00 because she says she is being generous and giving me two months free of the traffic program etc..and I can make that money back in no time etc. So since June, I am working this website hoping to get at least one sale. Well..my friends this is not the case. Not one sale was made and it is is now four months. All I have done is spent money that I did not have on a hope and dream that I can have a legitimate online business. I eventually decided to give up on the idea and of course the company refuses to give me back any or part of my money because the website was already built. So my friends, I know it is my fault that I was sucked into getting involved in this sweet talking company but don't waste your time. It is too painful. The customer support is not very friendly and once you have paid your money you will not hear from Michael, Naomi, Earnstina or anyone to help you. You may get a one off email to try some promotion etc but no real help. I have come to the conclusion that the sole objective of this company is to suck you in with the initial offer and then once you are trapped..they move on to the other victim.<br />
<br />
I am having second thoughts now about keeping my DOBA subscription which expires next year because I cannot understand why they would want to spoil their reputation by being involved with 3XP Solutions.<br />
<br />
So if you are a person who wants to make an honest living online...please stay away from 3XP Solutions. Its will only give you stress.

Cheri Kaster Oct 11, 2009

I sure hope this is not true or I'm out about $3000.00 and about 80 hours time. I'm sick to my stomach. I was like you wanted a legit online business. It all started with selling on eBay and Terapeak, then of course Doba to get products to sell.. Then 3xp and then PayPal website pro and all the search engine optimization. I had my hopes up. I mean I do not expect a quick rich scheme. I thought it would help me out, a beautiful website and all. But you can have a beautiful website and no traffic whats the use. And then try to sell anything on eBay and the listing fees and reserve fees are killing me. So I don't know what to think. If I add everything else up probably another $400. Please dont let this be. I do notice with Doba that their MSRP prices for a product are so inflated its unreal. I have to compare to all these other places for the correct amount I could sell for. This is where all my time is coming in. I tell you what if I don't even make my money back in a year I will be sick. I'm so embarrassed to tell my family. I went to college, I'm just not stupid, I guess I'm niave and now really stupid. They sucked it out of me all right. I feel for you. Maybe just keep at it and it will prove to be a good thing. I don't know, I don't know what to think anymore. And now a place called apply knowledge institute is constantly calling me. Another scam

Garette Craig Jan 05, 2010

Again, I'm not sure who this person is encouraging potential customers to stay away. Why? This customer started with a 100 product website, which is very possible to generate income with! Our coach contacted this customer and based on the customers goals, advised the customer to upgrade to a 1, 000 product website. The more products your display the better the opportunity. In addition, I do not see anything about marketing so even though you have a larger website you still need traffic which is why the coach gave this customer 2 months of free marketing. Unfortunately, we can not make customers buy products but we can certainly give you advice on the hottest selling products. This should not be a complaint but if the customer has an issue, she can surely call me an explain why she thinkis we are a fraud and if any of her points are vaild, she will receive a 100% refund.

• Ms
    Ms. Dawn Nov 12, 2010

I agree with the complaint. I had a major problem and they didn't even build me a website. I got the website on Friday nite, frist thing Monday morning I cancelled after reading horrible reviews. They would not refund my $39.95 even though I had a 7 day trial. They lie to you and all they do is take your money.

Samantha Robinson Jan 14, 2011

3XP Web SolutionsNever did business with them and they send my name to Duvera Financial

I signed up with doba for a free trial of 30 days, within that time frame 3XP Web solutions called me telling me that they are the same as doba and can work with me for less. Jim told me that I can sign up with them I can cancel when I want, because I told him I will have to find out about his company first before I decided to do business with him. Jim then went on to say you can find out from the BBB we have excellent record. I signed up with him after I got off the phone. The next day I check the BBB, and Ripoff.com and I found out he lied. I then called him and cancel, plus I emailed him about my cancelation. I never got service, or did business with this company, because I canceled, yet this company gave my name to Duvera Financial for them to bill be for $140.00 per month when I canceled within a 24 hrs period and he told me I can cancel if I am not satisfied with the service. This company is Fraudulent, plus they tried to take money from my bank, but the day I canceled I closed my credit card out. They are a Ripoff.

Carol Gregory

Garette Craig Jan 05, 2010

Not sure who this customer is but it's impossible for 3XP to give a customers name to a third party. Any customer who is being billed through Duvera, had to sign up online themselves. Duvera billing requires a SSN, DOB and more personal information that 3XP does not have. Again, Mr. Customer, please call our customer service department if you want out of this contract which by the way, has be fullfilled by 3XP. A simple phone call to 866-559-8574 would have resolved this issue and prevented you from writing these false statements.

• Ms
    Ms. Dawn Nov 12, 2010

This is the only time you hear from Rick or Garette, when they defend their company with more lies

3XP Web SolutionsDON&T GIVE YOU WHAT THEY PROMISS

This company SUCKS! stay far away. They will take your money build you a website and you will never get help from them again. I paid $10, 000 for there services. They did NOT provide most of them, so I called my credit card company and told them, got refunded what they did give me.

One month later they shut my website site down! I have paid for what they have given me but that's not enough for them. Once this company has your money, good luck trying to get anything changed. They might answer there one, but will say you need to talk to tech, and they will neve call you, they are full of ###.

Don't waste your time or money with this company! They SUCK and I have already filed a case with the BBB.

I don't know how they get away with this!!!1

Garette Craig Jan 05, 2010

Not sure who this customer is either, for all I know these entries could be from our competitors as most do not leave a name. At any rate, anytime a customer files a dispute with the credit card company, a decision is made to refund the customer or not. If a customer chooses to contact 3XP prior to contacting their credit card company, an agreement is usually made to temrinate the agreementand refund the customer an amount that makes them happy. 100% of the time a dispute is filed, your website will be cancelled. Why would you want to continue doing business with a company whom you believe to be fraud. If you still wish to have a website with 3XP, simply call 866-559-8574 and ask to speak to Garette and I promise to assist you.

• Db
    dbcamp Jan 06, 2012

we tried to set up a business on line with 3xp and are not satisfied at all. they keep saying more money more money we have already put close to 12, 000 into site. they are a rip off and we are in the process of finding out who to contact for refund and cancellation, we have been almost 8 months trying to get this up.

3XP Web Solutionsconstant calling for sign-up

I have been contacted several times by a female "coach", who has assured me of the "wonderful" benefits of signing up and joining the 3xp "team".
I asked her if I should acquire a sales tax license beforehand, and she told me that thiere would be no need for this because you never need one for an online business.
Look, I am not interested in this "deal", but she continues to call almost daily. I feel a scam min the mix, and I am simply advising anyone else who may considering dealing with 3xp, to do alot of homework, take the time, before you give them any money, if the complaints I've seen on this board are a true indication of their true worth, they're really not worth the time and agony.

Garette Craig Jan 05, 2010

How ridiculous is a complaint about feeling like this is a scam. First off, our coachs do not call anyone that is not already a member! In addition, 3XP only contacts people who asked to be contacted. A simple, " Do not call me again" would have solved this ladies problem. If you let me know what your name is, you will not be contacted again.

• Alice Blakemore Nov 29, 2010

They really put a scam on me. And Mark, Jules and the others, dropped me flat when I did not sign up for a web site of $ 1, 000.00 or more. I have been e mailing Mark, who supposedly was the one who set this all up. I agree with all of you. I am still waiting on the scheduled appointment I had with Mark to set me up with a store. I am also waiting on a return e-mail from Mark with information on how to stop them from taking a web hosting fee out of my checking account being they did not set me up with a store??????? How disappointing.

Alice Blakemore
    Indiana

Samantha Robinson Jan 14, 2011

3XP Web SolutionsCompany does not keep to their refund policy!

3xp Web Solutions does not keep to their own refund policy! Hi! I'm an owner of a start up online boutique with no previous knowledge of website designing. I thought I would try using 3xp web solutions' services to help me establish my website to build my ecommerce business. 3xp web solutions withdrawled $124.00 dollars from my business account in exchange for starting thier website building services. I was told my DEAN, an associate sales representative of this CO. that I would have my selected templete within THREE DAYS of my purchased subsription. I waited for two weeks for a WEBSITE TEMPLETE while their company reps. continued to request additional authorization to access my business account to make more withdrawls. When I called to cancel my subscription due to lack of obtaining my website templete within the three days as promised by this company and getting NO RETURNED CALLS AFTER LEAVING SEVERAL VOICEMAILS in regards to my purchase, I was told by their company reps. that I would have to send a email why I wanted to cancel my service with them. This email of cancelation would be sent to the proper CO. rep and I would recieve my refund.

Well, after I sent my email in regards to canceling my service I recieved a webiste templete. This company in return sent me an email stating they did not understand my email and to call for help with my templete. I have to say I was very disappointed that they decided to send me a templete after I had already decided to cancel my subsription with them. I did not want to continue a subsription with them knowing how they treat their customers from the very beginning of service. I sent them several very discriptive emails why I was canceling and wanting my refund of $124.00. They continued to call stating they could not understand my email and they could help with my templete if I called them. Finally I recieved a call from DEAN, one of 3xp web solutions reps. He stated he recieved a message from me needing help with my templete. At this point I became very upset that no one was willing to discuss my cancelation and my refund! He stated he did not recieve any cancelation emails or information from me or anyone within the 3xp CO. I told him I have been sending cancelation emails for a week and have had no response in regards to my refund that is stated in their own policy. He said he would pass this information on and they would get back to me in regards to how they would refund my money.

What has me upet and very disappointed is I have made every effort to cancel my subscription and still have had no response in regards to my refund. 3XP WEB SOLUTIONS HAS GIVEN ME ABSOLUTELY NOTING FOR MY $124.00 INVESTMENT AND HAS MADE NO ATTEMPT TO REFUND MY MONEY! I will continue to share my experience with 3XP web soulitions until I have recieved my refund (which with all the run around emails and calls I have recieved from them) which looks like will never happen!

• Tr
    trueth Feb 24, 2009

http://www.bad-business-rip-off.com/ research your websites before you use them

3XP Web SolutionsBad service

This company 3XP Web Solutions and its owner Garette Craig did to me what no one in an ethical society should ever have to suffer through. I did not think this kind of thing would ever actually happen and I am no different from all the others I have spoken with. I was ashamed and when I told my family what 3xp web solutions did to me, they were actually very supportive, which I needed. My credit card people have been supportive at least after we scoured our family files and records and gave them the evidence they needed (3xp web solutions and its owner Garette Craig are very sneaky and plan their scam tactics very well). They have been in business taking people's money like this for at least three years. Here's generally how it all goes down. They call you at your home and toss out the idea of you having your own web store. The man made it sound very easy (he assured me that it would only take 15 minutes a day to monitor orders and purchases). He made it sound fun - he said I get to design my own web site just how I like it. He focused what we talked about to be mostly the tens of thousands of customers that his 3xp web solutions company would bring to the store with web hosting and world-class marketing techniques. I did some googling at that point and I was at first scared away because when you enter [ 3XP Web Solutions ] into google, there are some fraud alerts and a company SMC won a lawsuit against some employees for using their name which is a serious form of b2b fraud. However, there was also an ethical arizona website (that turns out to be a completely meaningless web page) and their BBB rating was okay. (Oh no!) For the time, last July 08 I was somehow convinced that it would be financially wise for me to put money I did not have into the company 3 XP Web solutions. I was willing to go with a medium web site and marketing plan for around $3, 000. That seems a lot, I thought, but the sales guy was eager. He seemed genuinely wanting to help me make money, and there would be a 3XP Web coach I could always count on (so I was made to believe). Somehow, when I went to pay, I was instucted to pay over $4, 000, and when I protested and said but wait we decided I was going to start with the medium sized option, he was very sympathetic and reassuring. He said that his boss realized that that is not actually an option any more and the only way that I could make any money at all was if I paid $4550. He said it would have to be that because otherwise it would be a small store with no traffic and there would be no point and I would just be wasting my money. So, like a duped statistical victim that I was at that moment (victim of this very bad company) I paid $4550 to 3XP Web Solutions. My credit card, as I noticed the next month, had been charged for just about $5000! For the first two weeks, the people were helpful in getting my store up and running. After two weeks out, I could not get anyone to help me with anything. My coach was not a coach at all but actually just another salesperson - she just tried to sell me more features. When I insisted that the features I paid for do not work and I need help, she would just lose interest, give me no help and hang up, always very abruptly. My store, today, still does not have a single customer. After 8 weeks, I had had enough. I wanted my money back. Guess what their money back policy is? Of the $5000, if I "quit, " as they kept calling it, here are the terms - I would get less that $1, 500 back and I would lose my store (no one is actually allowed even to have their store, ever - if that is not a reflection of this megascam I surely the heck don't know what is!). That is astounding in light of the fact that I paid for what I never even received and moreover for 52 weeks, meaning that I should get back at least (even by their crazy idea of customer service) 52 weeks minus 8 weeks divided 52 weeks which is )0.85 x 5000 or $4, 200 or more dollars. This company is the worst company I have ever encountered. I finally had had with this company and contacted my credit card company. They are working on it. In the meantime, I want to do what I can to empower anyone reading this to avoid this company like the plague. So, in the end, the fraud notices were trying to summon me to the truth and they just were not strong enough for me. Someone who contacted me with a similar experience as mine with 3xp web solutions said that Garette L Craig the owner of 3xp web has a terrible record. Yes, I found this company to be a bunch of crooks who offer a crooked notion of service. Other consumers with experiences with this company please add your complaints and comments so we can help warn others and put this company out of business. As consumers, we deserve honest exchanges of payments and services.

Garette Craig Jan 05, 2010

Again, I'm not sure who this customer is but I'll bet, this customer never spoke to the owner of the company or requested a refund. Here is the problem as I see it, after reading [redacted]s garabage, customers become upset for a multitude of reasons and instead of attempting to resolve their issues, they find it easier to join all the other complainers who did the same thing before them. If you have a legit concern and have not gone through the proper channels to resolve your issues or get a refund, please call our CS Department at 866-559-8574 ask to speak to me and I'm sure we will find a common ground. If not, then please continue to write statements such as this one.

• Ho
    hosed in ohio Nov 17, 2010

this is making me lose it my side is hurting so bad, because i am 3xp web store family rite now and ive been trying everthing i could think of to get a sell and as of today zero i spend all day checking orders lower prices ive cut my prices so low that im making 10 cents if i get a sell on something or 50 cents i like the web store but where do they get there prices call of duty2 modern war is still priced at 54.00 dollars when black ops is out now wow!!! the prices of there tvs do they not know people are broke and need a deal i was really sad till i heard the stories of all the rest of those that got the [censor] raping of there lifes such as myself i hopeing something breaks time to check my orders for the 100 time tonight its sad when your own mom say your prices are to high 3xp DOBA could one of you please pick up a newspaper your prices are out of date

3XP Web Solutions — Bad Company

Giving your money to 3XP Web Solutions to create a web site for you would be like paying Edward Scissorhand...

3XP Web SolutionsFraud and rude services

I have had the worse experience with 3XPweb solutions. I turned them down 5 times after they called me so many times. I finally gave in and signed up to later on regretting it. They wanted $99.99 plus $24.50 for the 1st month. So I figure thats not too bad for a website that offers 100 products from Doba. Then after I signed up I realize I had to pay more money to make something. They wanted me to sign up with a merchant account which cost more money, which I didnt think was to bad. But, then until my personal coach called me up they wanted something from $2200 to $6500 depending on how much traffic I wanted.

I told them NO, I dont have that money, I came into this thinking all I had to spend was $99.99 and $24.50 a month. My coach told me he could finance the $6500 for me so it would only be $180 a month. Yea sure, another payment equal to a car payment. Not happening! So I said I would think about it, and my coach Chris E. said he will send me the forms the next day. I later wrote him an email telling him that I was going to back out of it and not do it. I explained to him why. Chris E. my so called coach called me and left me a rude voice mail, he called me naive and told me that I shouldn't put up complaints on websites and his tone of voice was really provoking. Pretty unprofessional if you ask me.

So, I called my credit card company, told them to reverse the charges and they are working on it. I then called 3XPweb customer service and once again talked to another rude and emotional customer rep. His name is Paul, the first time I called him he was acting cocky and even laughed at me. The 2nd time I called him I asked him why it would take 45 days for my website to get indexed when I can get my OWN websites indexed in 3 days. Paul then said "DONT TELL ME HOW TO DO MY JOB!" And he started getting very angry and emotional at me, I asked him why he was getting so emotional at a customer. He said he remembered speaking to me and that he had his manager right next to him just in case. Because I already made a complaint about Paul from 3XPweb earlier before. So maybe Paul had a grudge against me.

Paul from 3xpweb was so mad and upset cause I questioned him and his company that he said it again "DONT TELL ME HOW TO DO MY JOB!" And then I asked him why he was getting so angry and that he should be more professional about his reaction towards a customer. Paul couldn't handle it anymore and needed to take a time out. So Paul rudely hung up on me. I called back and spoke to Nick another customer rep from 3XPweb. Nick was more polite and told me he would have a supervisor call me and also gave me the email I needed to cancel my website.

I asked Nick from 3XPweb if they monitored phone calls and Nick said "No we dont monitor phone calls" So, there you have it. This is a company that wants your money and they dont have a good enough staff to be able to monitor phone calls so anyone of us customers could potentially deal with a rude customer rep. from 3xpweb solutions.

My advise, spend the money on building your own website, learn how to do it yourself, pay for your own traffic, or get organic traffic which is free but more work. Its all about SEO and backlinks and ads. The money you could throw at 3XPweb solutions could be better spent elsewhere. With $6500 that 3XPweb wanted from me, I could use that money to make 600 websites, pay for my own domains, hosting, and traffic.

DO NOT SIGN UP WITH 3XPWEB they are the biggest rip off and the most rudest people I have dealt with. I would rather lose $130 then lose $6500. Thank God I did not bite the bait.

Garette Craig Jan 05, 2010

This is another case of a customer speaking to a rude customer service rep but nstead of contacting a manager, the customer chose to write a complaint calling us a ripoff. If you read what this customer wrote, where is the ripoff. In fact, if this customer would have called (or if he still calls) he'll receive a refund for the bad experience. Every customer has our telephone number and the ability to ask to speak to a supervisor, but if that request is not made when bad service is experienced, how will our managers know your expereince was unpleasant? Please call 866-559-8574 so that we can resolve your issue and hopefully change the way your feel about our company.

Markiss Feb 12, 2011

I totally agree! Same here I got rip off! They cold me and gave me a nbever ending promise with money back guarantee if I am not happy but when I asked for a refund because obviously I was not happy. One of the guys their has the balls to even tell me that no refund policy is in their terms. Their shopping cart sucks too! They just use an Oscommerce which is an open source and their design templates sucks!!! Very old style that looks like during the early years of dot com. Whoever is the founder of that obsolete company with poor customer support service... it would be best if you close down your company. And to DOBA, why do you guys feature this as a top 3rd party vendor in your site. This will ruin your reputation.

3XP Web Solutions — Public Court Records 3XP Web Solutions Owner Manslaughter Sentence

My experiences with 3XP Web Solutions were the same as Gena's and Scott's, though the amount of...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices