Wish.com / refund my money and unblock my account

1 Croatia Review updated:

Hello, i am sending over 100 mails to refund my money for staff that doesn't work or are too small for me. You are always responding on my mails with stupid answers and everytime is auto respond. Asap refund my money or i will do everything to press charge on you and go to court. Or unblock my account so i can ask for my refund. This is not right and help me.

Bo
Oct 21, 2017

Comments

• J4
      21st of Oct, 2017

I Agree with you also !! My account has been blocked too!! I have been calling and sent emails and i just keep getting my same emails back ! I want justice and give me my refund. Open my account and refund me.Things were ok for a bit but not now. I work hard to keep my money that i earn so dont give me broken things.. The clothes and shoes are no good. The shoes the straps are broken and the shorts are riped

• Ti
      22nd of Oct, 2017

Did you take them to court??

22nd of Oct, 2017

@Tina Ngo No not yet. Do you know how to go about that?

23rd of Oct, 2017

I came close to ordering quite a few items but when the TOTAL amount was calculated (including delivery charges), I was amazed! Delivery/Postage in most cases was more than each individual item. The most alarming thing I noticed was with a tee-shirt. I wanted two of them; one black, the other white. And, low and behold if they didn't show up as though they were going to be sent separately, Even weirder, each tee-shirt had a different delivery/postage charge - both totaling more than the price of the item.
    I wonder if anyone has placed an order via Wish and actually received it. I'll keep reading the comments to find out - but I can't believe how fishy this whole thing is. The worst thing about it (in my opinion) is that the items for sale appear to be pretty decent. BUT, of course - since they probably don't even exist.

23rd of Oct, 2017

I came close to ordering quite a few items but when the TOTAL amount was calculated (including delivery charges), I was amazed! Delivery/Postage in most cases was more than each individual item. The most alarming thing I noticed was with a tee-shirt. I wanted two of them; one black, the other white. And, low and behold if they didn't show up as though they were going to be sent separately. Even weirder, each tee-shirt had a different delivery/postage charge - both totaling more than the price of the item.

• Po
      25th of Oct, 2017

I agree with you. My account has been blocked as well. I have been ordered a lovely baby doll but they were sent me a ugly doll and seems a low grade product. I can not to contact customer service or do anything on a stupid app. I sent them email also get a stupid answer. I want to refund my money back too. I unsatisfied for them service. never again

25th of Oct, 2017

@Pond Car Rental For those of you who said that their accounts have been blocked, are you saying that in the past you had an account with Wish and actually ordered and received merchandise? I'm wondering, too, about the crappy stuff you're receiving instead of what you ordered. Also, how do the charges appear on your credit card statements? Typically, there's a phone number in the description of the item. Has anyone called that number?

26th of Oct, 2017

@dianeleonard I have tried calling numbers but no answers! I want a refund . in the past i got my refunds but not this time. Im not giving up i will get the justice i deserve! Keep me posted if u get through wish.com! !

6th of Oct, 2018

@J. 4. I just received notification of an update - five hours and 6 minutes ago. It's now 10/6/2018 at 2:55 a.m. Since my post of 26th of October, 2017, I can't tell you how many times I've been taken to the cleaners by companies!!! One was a fake wig company, which only amounted to about $28.00 - but the other was by CARE CREDIT...to the tune of more than $8, 000. I won't even allow myself to go back and check the REAL amount, for fear that it might send me over the edge. I have no idea why consumers are being treated this way - and NO idea why there is absolutely NO RECOURSE. My husband says to chalk it up to not reading the fine print, BUT OMG...what a friggin' price to pay for NOT reading the fine print. I'm actually ready to throw up right now. I promised myself that I wouldn't dwell on this anymore... AND this is why.

• Br
      5th of Oct, 2018

Once my account was frivolously blocked. I created a new one ordered a bunch of stuff and deliberately filed refunds. Want to block me? Fine. I will give you a reason though.
    I ordered two 50 inch flatscreen 4K televisions two 55 inch 4K smart televisions and one 65 inch flat 4K smart TV. PlayStation 4 and a bunch of other stuff that are high-end cost items. My refunds all went through successfully. I stopped using wish.. Fluck me? nah.. Fluck you.