Wish.com

Posted: Oct 21, 2017 by

refund my money and unblock my account

1.65
Hello, i am sending over 100 mails to refund my money for staff that doesn't work or are too small for me. You are always responding on my mails with stupid answers and everytime is auto respond. Asap refund my money or i will do everything to press charge on you and go to court. Or unblock my account so i can ask for my refund. This is not right and help me.
Complaint comments Comments (8)    Updated: Complaint country Croatia Complaint category E-Shopping

Comments

A  21st of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
I Agree with you also !! My account has been blocked too!! I have been calling and sent emails and i just keep getting my same emails back ! I want justice and give me my refund. Open my account and refund me.Things were ok for a bit but not now. I work hard to keep my money that i earn so dont give me broken things.. The clothes and shoes are no good. The shoes the straps are broken and the shorts are riped
A  22nd of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
Did you take them to court??
N  22nd of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Tina Ngo No not yet. Do you know how to go about that?
N  23rd of Oct, 2017 by    +1 Votes
I came close to ordering quite a few items but when the TOTAL amount was calculated (including delivery charges), I was amazed! Delivery/Postage in most cases was more than each individual item. The most alarming thing I noticed was with a tee-shirt. I wanted two of them; one black, the other white. And, low and behold if they didn't show up as though they were going to be sent separately, Even weirder, each tee-shirt had a different delivery/postage charge - both totaling more than the price of the item.
I wonder if anyone has placed an order via Wish and actually received it. I'll keep reading the comments to find out - but I can't believe how fishy this whole thing is. The worst thing about it (in my opinion) is that the items for sale appear to be pretty decent. BUT, of course - since they probably don't even exist.
A  23rd of Oct, 2017 by    +1 Votes
I came close to ordering quite a few items but when the TOTAL amount was calculated (including delivery charges), I was amazed! Delivery/Postage in most cases was more than each individual item. The most alarming thing I noticed was with a tee-shirt. I wanted two of them; one black, the other white. And, low and behold if they didn't show up as though they were going to be sent separately. Even weirder, each tee-shirt had a different delivery/postage charge - both totaling more than the price of the item.
A  25th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
I agree with you. My account has been blocked as well. I have been ordered a lovely baby doll but they were sent me a ugly doll and seems a low grade product. I can not to contact customer service or do anything on a stupid app. I sent them email also get a stupid answer. I want to refund my money back too. I unsatisfied for them service. never again
N  25th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Pond Car Rental For those of you who said that their accounts have been blocked, are you saying that in the past you had an account with Wish and actually ordered and received merchandise? I'm wondering, too, about the crappy stuff you're receiving instead of what you ordered. Also, how do the charges appear on your credit card statements? Typically, there's a phone number in the description of the item. Has anyone called that number?
N  26th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@dianeleonard I have tried calling numbers but no answers! I want a refund . in the past i got my refunds but not this time. Im not giving up i will get the justice i deserve! Keep me posted if u get through wish.com! !

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree