The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website
Explore your opportunities! Create an account or Sign In / mobile phone that blow up went in fire

1 Glasgow, Scotland, Strathclyde, United Kingdom

I bout this phone and the phone was meant to be new mobile but wen I turn it on it came up with the name Susann so this mobile is not new... so I went to charge this mobile with the charger I got with it and the charger I got with this mobile was for the UK so it was the right charger and soon as I plug in it and turned the charger on the sparks and smoke came out blow up in my face part of the charger blow to the outer side off the was the mobile phone went on fire it tripped all my house hold sockets as well I was in deep shock this item could off killed me it smoke every were and I had to see my doctor over this ive been emailing wish now for a bout a week and they still not got this sort it
I want full refund and to be honest I would like some sort of compassion after a week emailing wish every day some times 3 times a day all I get is a refund
Dont you know the damage and what this has done it cod off killed me what if it happend wen I was sleeping

Dec 30, 2017

Post your comment