Wish.com / all deliveries

San Francisco, CA, United States

This has been going on beginning May 2017, You on your own have decided to ship to my old work address. Mind you I was not working there at the time the order was placed and never input my old address only my home address. I alerted you to this error in May you began shipping my order that had 15+ items in it seperately and I have never received a thing.

Your company is the worst, you answer my complaints with "I need your order number and the customer service rep even gives their name big wowstill no way to open a real conversation that would lead to a solution.
NEWS FLASH you have no way of having the same person having a conversation with me to correct this problem which leads me to now know you have never had any intention of correcting YOUR ERROR!!!. Why dont you try doing business like a human and contact me, you know I have never received anything you have all the order numbers CORRECT THIS
I have given you my address 620 E Baseline Rd. Claremont Ca 91711 and my phone number [protected] but you insist sending me dead end e-mails that are nothing less than cruel. I have filed with the Better Business Bureau, you need to be stopped and held accountable like a realbusiness. The Wish corporation is a sham and a scam. I have placed a complaint everytime something was not delivered or delivered wrong and you refuse to correct the problem Refund all my money to my account or send me a check.

Di