Wish.com / account restricted?

1 Mission Viejo, CaliforniaMission, United States Review updated:

Dear Wish,

For some reason, the app is requesting a copy of my bank statement. I purchase through PayPal so I'm not sure it.

The customer Support says that the system has put a block on my account and it cannot be removed at this time.

I've always paid in full, have been polite, gave really good ratings so I don't know why the account is blocked. I've got stuff in my cart to purchase and positive ratings to give, but the app won't let me proceed, nor is customer service removing the restriction on my account.

To my knowledge I've not done anything to violate a terms of service, which is what the customer service people sent back to me.

Why am I being asked to submit a bank statement? This is an unusual request.

Why is my account "restricted?"

I've racked up some fine discounts that I am now barred from using.

It is a wonderful site! The products are very good quality and the shipping is getting better.

Please help me understand what I could have done to insult "the system."

More importantly, could you please remove the "restricted" status on my account?

Sincerely,
Elisia

Wish.com

El
Dec 28, 2017

Comments

• Je
      7th of Mar, 2018

I have recently had this same problem. I have been shopping with them for a few years now and never had this problem. It's been about 3 weeks now with my account being restricted and it still hasn't veen resolved. I've sent multiple emails and have only gotten an automated response saying "we are unable to do anything at this time. " I've even tried calling there customer service lin and it just tells me to use customer support on the app or email them (in which I have many times). I have a bunch of refunds I need to get processed and I can't do anything. Think I'm just going to file a dispute at my bank. I definitely won't be using Wish anymore.