Wishromance wedding bouquet

I placed an order for a Romance Wedding Bouquet Bridal last January 27, 2017. A white & light blue combination from zhiangbo - store and the estimated delivery is March 10, 2017 with the tracking # of [protected].See Top 10 Worst Companies in San Francisco, CAI have been following it up ever since but no response at all on my phone app. I was supposed to order more items but I am now too hesitant to place orders now because of the long waiting of delivery and also not receiving items on time.

• Updated by Rizalie · May 01, 2017

Charged me $11 for my order of Romance Wedding Bouquet Bridal Romance under WISH app with the store named ZHIANGBO- STORE and placed the order last Jan. 27, 2017 and as said estimated delivery is March 10, 2017 . Today is already in the month of May and until now I do not have my stu[censored] I keep on following and sending some message but I never get any response. I one time received a parcel and when I opened it ???
    1 USED COTTON BUDS!!! Now I am very, very disappointed and too hesitant placing another order with WISH... Besides that the mailing tooks a very long time, they never take a real care to their customers!!!

Ri