Wirefly / Scam and cheating
Okay, here is a new one I have not seen. Apparently our friends at wirefly have a new scam going on. Back in December, I purchased 2 phones from wirefly. They sent me 1 phone and informed me that the other phone was on back-order. A couple of days later I received a call from a wirefly rep asking if I would consider a different phone. I took what they had and I thought all was well. When I went to use the phones, I realized I did not have a local phone number on either phone. The wirefly rep was called and they told me to call my local phone company to get the number added to the local calling area...
I work close to a T-Mobile store so I took the phone to them. I figured they would know more about the problem than the joker on the phone. The t-mobile guy said I had 3 lines of service on my account yet I only had 2 phones. He also said the SIM cards were set up wrong and he swapped them out for me.
A couple of months go by and I receive a letter from wirefly saying I've canceled a phone and I was in violation of my contract. As it turns out, they are trying to get me to pay $250 for a phone they never shipped. On top of that, I never received the $250 rebate on either of the phones I did actually receive. I have no intention to pay wirefly for something they never sent to me.
BEWARE OF WIREFLY.com... Lesson learned. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is...
More Wirefly Complaints & Reviews
- Wirefly - Wirefly/Simplexity Fraud and Un-fair service 
- Wirefly - Avoid Wirefly! 
- Wirefly - monies refunded back to my account 
- Wirefly - ripp off credit cards 
- Wirefly.com - Not a credible site 
- Wirefly Is The Worst - liars 
- Wirefly/Simplexity - An early termination fee on a phone that I am still currently using 
- WIREFLY .COM - Scam 
- Wirefly/Simplexity - Be cool! It is a robbery... 
- Wirefly Simplexity - Theives! Stoled my $600.00