Wipro — unpaid contract
I worked for Wipro from August 2015 until Dec 2016 on contract in Vancouver BC. The client was Kit & Ace. For which I was paid without problem. I was then given a 3 month extension from Dec 2016 until March 2017. Even though I was given a contact for the extension I have not been paid. The contracting and hiring personal are:
Manju (Manjunath DVS)
Wipro Technologies, One Bellevue Center, 411, 108th Avenue NE, Suite 1900, Bellevue, WA 98004
Work # +[protected]; Mobile # +[protected]; Fax # +[protected]
These people have promised that the contract will be paid but they have missed every deadline set by themselves. I am now in the process of suing Wipro Canada for unpaid work. On top of the unpaid fee I am asking for a daily interest percentage and charging for all my time to recover the monies owed.
Basically I will be paid and it will cost Wipro more than the original fee. That is the penalty for not meeting your obligations.
Please contact me if you need details. If it's just lip service and nothing is actually going to happen then I will take my chances with the courts as they can force action.
More Wipro Complaints & Reviews
- Wipro - worst customer care service 
- Wipro - hr and settlement team 
- Wipro Bpo - pathetic employer 
- Wipro - terrible quality product
- Wipro Technologies - vodafone.in homepage not displying 
- Wipro - I am complaining about an wipro team lead who is involved in fraud
- Wipro Technologies - absolutely useless products and customer care
- Wipro - cctv camera installed in our flats
- Wipro Ltd. - hr negligence
- Wipro - i'm complaining about replacement of led bulb.