Winners International / beware!!! scammers!!!

1 Kingston, Jamaica

My husband and I both received calls to our cell phones this past Friday 6/2/2017 informing us that we had won $850, 000.00 and a 2017 Mercedes Benz. The calls came from these numbers : [protected] and [protected] two different men, one claiming to be a Stephen Miller. Instructions to receive our sweepstake prizes were to go to our nearest Walmart and send $399.00 to a Walmart in Birmingham, Al to a Christina Corcoran. They would call us back within an hour and meet us at our home with our "check" and the car. Of course, we knew this was a scam, so we called our local police department where we were informed that this was out of their jurisdiction, that it was definitely a scam operation and not to wire any money to anyone or meet them and give them money. We then notified our local Walmart that they were using them as part of a scam operation. The scammers called us a total of 15 times the rest of the day, and of course I did not answer. Then on the following Monday, they tried it again, this time changing their names, we informed them that we had contacted the police and our local Walmart. The idiot still insisted they were a legit operation, located in Jamaica, New York !!! The numbers are listed for Kingston, Jamaica. So...people be warned ! This is a SCAM !

Th