Wimpy / bad service
Being a mother of a three-year old boy, who loves to eat at the Wimpy, I wish to bring under your attention that I am very disappointed in The Wimpy for not catering for cutlery for children. Seeing that you have a children’s menu I think it is only fair to ask that you supply cutlery suitable for children. The reason I request this is that my son is expected to eat with a (very sharp) steak knife and I am sure you can imagine how dangerous this is (a normal blunt butter knife, will do). I will appreciate it if you could look into the matter so that we can have many more “safe” outings at the Wimpy.
ocnarf07's Response, Aug 14, 2018
I have been visiting various Wimpy's in South Africa and I am disgusted in the condition of their seats. Why do we, as customers, have to sit on broken seats?
One site was Wimpy Mooiriver Mall Potcgefstroom and the other one was Wimpy Midrand.
I also noticed that other Wimpy's in South Africa has the same problem
More Wimpy Complaints & Reviews
- Wimpy - manager and staff have a don't care attitude 
- Wimpy - bad attitude and slow service 
- Wimpy - do not bother ordering a take away here
- Wimpy - bad service - waited 45-50 min for our food
- Wimpy - treated badly, small portions and did not advise me of special/promotio
- Wimpy International - bad service
- Wimpy International - toast / cups offer
- Wimpy - bad service
- Wimpy International - poor service and the dirty toilets
- Wimpy International - smoking in the public eating area