SUBMIT A COMPLAINT

Wilson Tarquinconstant nuisance phone call

Review updated:

This company has called me 5 times in the space of last two days. I answered the second call and politely requested for them to remove my records from the calling list along with any other details. Despite this they have continued to keep calling me and the last 3 calls have been on the same day - which I did not answer so get the bloody message!
Clearly this is nuisances company which employees incompetent personnel that can't pronounce people's name properly and then they cut you off.

Jp
Jun 05, 2018
Sort by: UpDate | Rating

Comments

  • Je
      Jun 20, 2019

    Wilson Tarquin.
    The one thing they don't tell you is yes they charge 24% but on every PPI. They say it is 4% plus VAT. When you see the amount that the company that mis sold the PPI in the first place you have already paid the 20% vat. Companies like this should be forced to lump the money together then charge 24%

    0 Votes

Post your comment