Williams Sonoma Hot Chocolate / get less at same costs
I recently bought Williams Sonoma's Hot Chocolate. I got home and opened the tin and to my dismay found the chocolate to be less than full. Luckily, I still had one of the decorative tins that I saved from last year. I pulled the tin from the shelf and saw that it was 14.5 ounces. The new one I bought was amazingly only 12 ounces. And, the cost remained the same at $19.50. That's almost 20% less chocolate for the same amount of money. And, the tin is exactly the same size on the outside. Had I not saved last year's tin I would not have known the difference! Needless to say I won't be going back to shop there. I felt they deceived their customers and I've been shopping there for over 15 years. Times are tough, they should have at least let their customers know. It's a ripoff!!! Only makes 8 cups, now instead of 10.
More Williams Sonoma Hot Chocolate Complaints & Reviews
- West Elm - delayed 3+ months 
- West Elm - worst customer service 
- Williams-Sonoma - poor customer service 
- West Elm- STINKY WOOL RUG - smelly rug and horrible customer service
- West Elm - service
- West Elm - refund
- Williams Sonoma - bad service shopping
- West Elm - misleading product/poor service 
- Williams Sonoma - mugged in their store and no one cared!
- Williams-Sonoma - useless promo code