Williams Sonoma / packaging
Just thought I'd share what just happened to me...
To whom it may concern;
I am writing in regard to a shipment I just
received. I received as a gift a Williams Sonoma paperback cookbook from a
dear friend. While I would otherwise like the cookbook, the manner in
which it arrived was APPALLING! The paperback cookbook was maybe 9X9X1,
but it came in a HUGE box (that was 15X15X15) which was FILLED with packing
material. I happen to be in the catalog business, I own one, and I have NEVER seen so much waste. I can assure you no one likes to receive items packaged in this manner. It is extremely wasteful, absolutely unnecessary and obviously enormously environmentally unfriendly. This experience has encouraged me to not want to place any orders from you in the future, and
to certainly encourage my friends to do the same.
Hoping you have a valid excuse.
More Williams Sonoma Complaints & Reviews
- West Elm - Delayed 3+ months 
- West Elm - Worst Customer Service 
- Williams-Sonoma - Poor customer service 
- West Elm- STINKY WOOL RUG - SMELLY rug and HORRIBLE customer service
- Williams Sonoma Hot Chocolate - Get less at same costs 
- West Elm - upholsted bed
- West Elm - delivery
- West Elm - not refunded for returned items
- West Elm - halsey sectional and delivery and customer service
- West Elm - refund