WildTangent / Unauthorized Debit

1 WA, United States Review updated:

I purchased a Bejeweled game from Wild Tangent for a one time fee of $6.99. THe following month they are redebiting my card for anoter $6.99 for "coins". They claim I signed up for a monthly service..WHICH i DID NOT. This company scams people and I have filed complaints with the attorney general in the states of Washington and Michigan. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH WILDTANGENT.

Rs

Comments

• Cc
      21st of Dec, 2013
    WildTangent - signed on & a new name was on my account with all my money & friends gone
    Wildtangent
    San Francisco

I have been playing the Vegas game on Wildtangent for quite some time. I have only one account, one name. The other day I signed on to keep my account at 10 days or more & suddenly there was someone else's name on my account! Not my name that was registered. This new person only had a small amount of money where I had millions!

I have tried through go through their HELP & Customer Service web sites & have had NO RESPONSES. I have called their phone number which only gives you options for Human Resources, Billing, or if you know the extension or name of who you wanted to reach you could dial them. Naturally you have no idea who works in technical support, but I still dialed in the first 3 letters of a name & got to someone's voicemail. I left a brief message, not indicating the reason for the call. We'll see if there is a call back.

I am at the verge of putting together a class action law suit against this company. Especially after reading all your complaints above. Anyone interested in joining a class suit please leave me a message. Big corporations like this think they are untouchable, they are not immune TRUST ME! It may take some time. But they can be taken down, first we will force them offline, there goes their money, of course from the small research I have done, it seems that China has most control..

I am so sick of unscrupulous companies. I certainly hope this gets to someone at Wildtangent who will remedy my situation in a timely manner.

• Bc
      8th of Oct, 2014
    nelson
    New Zealand
    brianchignett@gmail.com

Wild tangent are deducting $12.99 a month from my Visa account to pay for Wild Coins. I have not sanctioned this payment and wish it to be stopped please