Complaints & Reviews

cancellation of games

On 3/15/11 I cancelled HP Wild Club Games ( Wild Tangent) I received an email confirming this cancellation...

i purchased it for 12 mos. need page to enter unlock code and start game i have code already

i have purchased through pay pall for 6.99 12 mos. of hunting unlimited 2011 with wild coins 50 a mo. with...

coin is taken for ame but game doesnt play!

i ve been having this problem for years, since i started at your game site.I hAVE WASTED ALOT OF COINS PAST AND PRESENT.i pick my game it will come on, then i press play, the coin goes in the slot, then the screen says thank you for playing whatever game i was trying to play, i only play hidden object games.I never played the game at all, but it eats up my coins always, i should have done this sooner.

not able to play games

I have had nothing but trouble with wild tanget games. Each time I download a game it downloads right but when I go to play I can not get it to open. My console shows it is running but I have nothing on my screen. I can not eI ven close the game down unless I turn off my computer. I feel like I am being ripped off. When I can get into a game I can play for a while then the game closes out and to start again I have to keep using my wild coins. I have complained to wild tangents a few times but all I get bis a list of new things to try. I want an answer not a bunch of thins I have already tried. I have also requested a refund for all the coins I have wasted and ahve not recieved a reply. Wild tangents is just taking my money and I do not get any thing in return.

Game will not work

I purchased Bejeweled 2 Deluxe for $19.99 I received confirmation and the Backup Disc - CD that I bought for $8.95. I tried to access the game several times both with the site play button and also with the Backup Disc. I receive a notice that" Bejeweled 2 Deluxe has encountered a problem & needs to close. Sorry for inconvenience."
I feel that this a scam and I want my money back.

• Ro
    Robin Frost Aug 10, 2015

I could not get my games to work I followed your directions to erase the games which happened. Now I can't retrieve them. Again I followed the directions..Still no return of games .Have got some new ones waiting on line and a few have come through but they just won't work. I'm a bit fed up with wild tangent at the moment- wish I'd never invested in them .Still have wild coins available so that's not the problem . can you fix this mess?

Unauthorized Debit

I purchased a Bejeweled game from Wild Tangent for a one time fee of $6.99. THe following month they are redebiting my card for anoter $6.99 for "coins". They claim I signed up for a monthly service..WHICH i DID NOT. This company scams people and I have filed complaints with the attorney general in the states of Washington and Michigan. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH WILDTANGENT.

• Cc
    cc160 Dec 21, 2013

I have been playing the Vegas game on Wildtangent for quite some time. I have only one account, one name. The other day I signed on to keep my account at 10 days or more & suddenly there was someone else's name on my account! Not my name that was registered. This new person only had a small amount of money where I had millions!

I have tried through go through their HELP & Customer Service web sites & have had NO RESPONSES. I have called their phone number which only gives you options for Human Resources, Billing, or if you know the extension or name of who you wanted to reach you could dial them. Naturally you have no idea who works in technical support, but I still dialed in the first 3 letters of a name & got to someone's voicemail. I left a brief message, not indicating the reason for the call. We'll see if there is a call back.

I am at the verge of putting together a class action law suit against this company. Especially after reading all your complaints above. Anyone interested in joining a class suit please leave me a message. Big corporations like this think they are untouchable, they are not immune TRUST ME! It may take some time. But they can be taken down, first we will force them offline, there goes their money, of course from the small research I have done, it seems that China has most control..

I am so sick of unscrupulous companies. I certainly hope this gets to someone at Wildtangent who will remedy my situation in a timely manner.

• Bc
    bchignett Oct 08, 2014

Wild tangent are deducting $12.99 a month from my Visa account to pay for Wild Coins. I have not sanctioned this payment and wish it to be stopped please

Wild Coins

This website was accessed through Gateway Games which was already preloaded on my new Gateway computer. I...

Game would not work

I Bought a game on Wild Tangent Games web site. The game would not work, I e.mailed them, They told me the...

unauthorized charge / difficulty cancelling

I reported a unauthorized charge of $7. I got a reply from them saying they will refund the amount and cancel...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices