Wilde Toyota / not satisfied with toyota highlander service. oxygen sensor was damaged
I am not satisfied with the 45000 mile service with Wilde Toyota located at West Aiils WI.
After my car service at 45000 miles, the Engine Light was on with SVC lit up on the Front Panel.I had to drive back to the Wilde Toyota Dealer immediately after I drove out of the Toyota service door .
As per Service Manager at Wilde Toyota ,my Oxygen Sensor got damaged and that is the reason for the Engine and SVC indicators lit on.I had to order the part for couple of hundred bucks and labor is on Toyota.
But still ..Why would I pay for the part which is totally Toyota's fault.I never had such a problem before until this incident and my Highlander was running good.I think Oxygen Sensor was damaged at the Toyota Service Point today.
More Wilde Toyota Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - Rava 4 Limited: pearl white is peeling again
- Toyota - toyota sienna van/sliding rear door
- Toyota Motor Corporation Liberty Toyota in Burlington NJ - a female that schedules appointments named carol in the service department.
- Toyota Motor Corporation - combination meter
- Toyota Motor Corporation - defective headlights in 2008 prius