Wilde Toyota / not satisfied with toyota highlander service. oxygen sensor was damaged

1 3225 S 108th StWest Allis, WI, United States Review updated:

I am not satisfied with the 45000 mile service with Wilde Toyota located at West Aiils WI.

After my car service at 45000 miles, the Engine Light was on with SVC lit up on the Front Panel.I had to drive back to the Wilde Toyota Dealer immediately after I drove out of the Toyota service door .

As per Service Manager at Wilde Toyota ,my Oxygen Sensor got damaged and that is the reason for the Engine and SVC indicators lit on.I had to order the part for couple of hundred bucks and labor is on Toyota.

But still ..Why would I pay for the part which is totally Toyota's fault.I never had such a problem before until this incident and my Highlander was running good.I think Oxygen Sensor was damaged at the Toyota Service Point today.

Va

Comments

3rd of Mar, 2008

I had that happen also, but my car was a Honda and the repair guy said it was coincidence. The light went on immediately after an oil change. Being as I dont know what gets bumped in a service, I didnt dispute anything, but after an $800 tune up at the same place, I think I'm done.