Wildbuddies.com / Doesn't care at all about the end user experience
After two months of analyzing the site, you'll notice scammy things: many, if not most, of the females on the site have multiple profiles across multiple ages and multiple geographic locations. They even have multiple profiles in the same age group. None of them are real. Site administrators do nothing to combat the increasing number of profiles created by the same women over and over again; I honestly believe that Cupid PLC, the parent company that also runs sites like BeNaughty.com and Flirt.com, doesn't care at all about the end user experience.
Women that do contact you on the site will do so through chat or email and immediately try to get you to email a YAHOO email address. That's so they can take you off site to have you vote on their personal stripper or adult profiles on other sites to drum up cam to cam business. Sure, the first taste is always free, but subsequent tastes cost money and no one actually intends to ever meet you face to face.
You'll also find about 30 women on the site who will have sex with you for money. They claim it's a massage that you pay for, then the sex after the massage is free. Good to know that you can find prostitutes on here. That trip down to Sunset Blvd. takes me, at least, 15 minutes to find the same thing and know what I'm getting up front.
More Wildbuddies.com Complaints & Reviews
- WILD BUDDIES - NON REMOVAL OF PROFILE 
- Wildbuddies.com - Avoid @ all costs, many females profiles are so fail for realism
- Wildbuddies.com - Big scam, big scam, do not use 
- Wildbuddies.com - The cancellation process to avoid being billed for months automatically is hard to follow making it hard to avoid the repeat billing system
- Wildbuddies.com - Auto renew payments option is automatically on
- Wildbuddies.com - Do NOT subscribe to this site 
- WildBuddies - Registration
- www.wildbuddies.com - I got menace and moderators ignored my requests
- Wildbuddies.com - Fraud site
- Wildbuddies.com - Fake users