wigsway.co.uk / Shipping Time

Jun 17, 2015
I am fond of collect wigs in various colors and styles, so I seldom care the bad review about some kind of wigs on websites, because my taste just needs to fit myself rather than others. Frankly speaking, I like the style and color options of Wigsway.co.uk, the price is not expensive, so for me, I have made several orders on Wigsway.co.uk, except for one wrong sending, they sent me a wig not in harmony with my requirement, so i demanded returning the wig as soon as possible. They gave me the returning address and also gave me some refunds, I think this company is worth for trusting and depending. I will recommend this company to many of my friends, who have the same habit with me, they will like it too except for their long shipping time!

N  29th of Jul, 2015 by
Recenty I bought a wig from this site. And I have been wearing this wig for a while now. When I first took the wig out of the box I was surprised to see that this wig is much smaller than my disc wig- but for me this is better as I have a smaller sized head and the disc while comfortable did have some give. The cut is very cute and looks like the wig style I have always been looking for. The hair can be pushed forward or be made spiky and as messy as you care it to be- I love the versatility. I ordered mine in 25B and it is a lovely natural looking shade. The only criticism I have of the wig is that on the sides where the lace ends there is not enough hair to cover the cap. However the thinness of this hair for this style in my opinion is what makes this style so fantastic.
A  6th of Aug, 2015 by
I also bought a wig from this site. First of all I love the quality of the wig and how they get the red color perfect. This wig is thick but so was my hair befor it started falling out.
I have alopecia and wear my wig daily. I started wearing wigs about 9 months ago. This wig was my second style of synthetic and it is great. I got this wig 3 months ago and the color is still great. I will have it colored when it gets frizzy and faded. This is the information I wanted when I started wearing wigs so I hope it helps you. The first wig I got was this wig.
A  8th of Aug, 2015 by
I have worn wigs for years due to severe trichotillomania. Lace front styles are especially great because it's nice to have a natural look when your hair blows back from your face, etc. While this lace front is fairly convincing, it is surprisingly rough on my skin, which I usually don't have an issue with. Also, the cap seems small, like I have to choose between my front or back hairline, also not usually a problem with average sized caps. Overall, I am happy with the product, just mentioned a couple things to keep in mind.
A  11th of Aug, 2015 by
I fell in love with how this wig looked including the 29 color but even though I asked for my size of petite/average I received one that's really quite small and it's very uncomfortable to wear. When I called about my order they assured me that they had sent me the right size and told me that this wig tended to be made a bit smaller than other wigs. I do wish they had commented on that before sending it to me in that size. Needless to say I decided to try another wig and also one in a 29 color in the same size (following measurement instructions) and this time both wigs were a bit larger and fit perfectly and looked a lot better on me as well. This wig looks the most natural on me and I get tons of compliments on it. Some women have a hard time believing that it's actually a wig and not my own hair. I have probably sent a few customers your way because of it. I also purchased the wig care set to be sure and take care of them properly and it does a perfect job and makes them look new each time I clean them. Thank you and I am going to purchase at least one more in this style.
N  12th of Aug, 2015 by
The style looked perfect for me and I loved the versatility of being able to wear it up or down. I was so disappointed when I received it I sent it back the same day. Everything was nice as pictured except for the top and part. I ordered the caramel syrup and maybe it was just a defect on that wig but it looked so awful you could almost see where the hair was attached and the highlights did not blend well at all. I thought it was because it wasn't a mono top or lace front, but I exchanged it for another which isn't a mono top either but that one looks great. Really wish this one would have worked for me !
N  17th of Aug, 2015 by
I was nervous purchasing a wig while going thru Cancer treatments but when I tried this wig on it was ME! I am a natural red head and the color matches my skin tone perfectly and no one can tell it is a wig. Thank you for making this journey a little less difficult.
A  26th of Aug, 2015 by
This is a very nice wig the fit is great and I can style it in many styles without any product other than a light mist of spray in the front. I have a small head so I am not sure most of the time if the wigs I order will fit well but I have a way of working it out. The wig could have a little more hair on top I like my hair to have a lush look but this worked for me also .I got this color it is just a beautiful color.
A  28th of Aug, 2015 by
I received mine yesterday and put it on. Went to my hairdresser and showed it to her. She was blown away at how well it was made and how natural it looked and want to recommend it now. This is so light and so comfortable that I don't even feel it. it looks completely beautiful! I wore it all last evening and all day today even to a party tonight. Everyone complimented me on my hair but no one has noticed it's a wig. My husband my best friend my grown daughter...no one could tell what was different. The color truly matched my own skin color. I could not be happier! Very very happy! Thank you!!!
A  31st of Aug, 2015 by
I bought this wig and it has been the best buy ever. The comments I have had from people saying how much younger I look ( I'm 42 & having chemo & have been wearing scarves for the past 6mths)& how natural it looks. It doesn't have that "wiggy" look that you sometimes see, the colour I picked is great for someone under 50, very youthful. I have just ordered another wig. I'm one very happy customer :)
A  2nd of Sep, 2015 by
This wig is great. It comes wavy but you have to wash and style it anyway so. I made it straight. I have alopecia and wear my wigs daily. After about 2 months the hair that touches my back gets very tangled constantly. I had the wig cut shorter once and then cut just above my shoulders later. I wash and deep condition the wig about every week or two. That helps a lot with tangling and smoothing the hair. After about 4 or 5 months when it was faded and frizzy I had it colored with a glaze by my hairstylist. That brightened and smoothed it gave it another month of looking great. I'll color it again soon.
A  18th of Dec, 2015 by
My previous tries at wigs locally were a disaster - too big, too much hair and I looked ridiculous. My hair is thinning at a fast rate due to medication so I had to do something. The style is exactly how I once wore my real hair, so it all works. I was able to take it out of the box and immediately style it with my fingers - away from my small forehead - just like the pictures showed. So once again, thank you, for thinking of customers that fit my category of needs. I am going to order more!
N  19th of Dec, 2015 by
Recently I bought a wig from this site. I absolutely love this wig! I'm 75 years old in good shape but the thinning hair was becoming and issue. I have a small head and didn't want to be overwhelmed by hair and this wig is absolutely wonderful. It looks natural the color is warm and flattering. And I'm very tempted to order a second one (just in case...).
A  13th of Jan, 2016 by
I just got the wig today and love it already. I have already planning to order another Wigway wig, think I want to try curly for a fun change. finding this website has changed my outlook and raised my self esteem 180 degrees. I'm going out tomorrow night with friends and a whole new attitude. thank you so much. I agree that it is a long shipping time.
A  29th of Jan, 2016 by
I bought a wig from this complany. This is a fun, stylish, beautiful short length boycuts wig. The cap is so greay and very comfortable! Gorgeous hair fiber. Color is stunning!
N  1st of Feb, 2016 by
i bought a wig from this site more than a month ago. The style fits my face very well and is very similar to the way I have worn my hair in the past.
N  14th of Feb, 2016 by
Just received the wig and I love it! Well-made and lighter and cooler than any wig I've worn. Oh and softer too. Feels good!
I am one happy customer! Highly recommended.
N  15th of Feb, 2016 by
I have been purchasing a wig for 2 years in 28R which is a super colour for me as I have brown eyes and am 60 years old. it works better than any I have ever had and that has been 40 years!! It doesn't look too young or wrong. They also last longer

Wigsway Logo Wigsway
Customer Care Service
Room B, 8th Floor, Golden Bear Industrial Centre (Tsuen Wan West)
Chai Wan Kok Street, Tsuen Wan