WhyNotLeaseIt

Posted: Jul 22, 2017 by

fridge/why not lease it, sears scamming customer and false advertising out of hard earned money for a quick buck

Manchester newHampshire, United States
whynotleaseit.com
Ok so I was I need of a fridge and have used rent a center and aaron's which I was originally going to use but, since I was at sears this day and they were advertising that they had a program like that I decide let me do it here. Ok so the fridge I picked out was 599.99. With taxes and delivery etc etc is ame up to a total of 711.98. I made first down payment at the time of purchase on 2/26/17. I choose the by weekly option of 59.33. I continued to pay I time faithfully looking at paying it off on 9/01/17 because I will have paid in full the 711.98 which would mean I finally owned it. But as I looked closely I realized these people really scammed me and i'm pissed and can't believe sears and kmart are advertising with this company.

What I have come to find out is on the payment of 7/01/17 have to either pay 391.59 to own it because if I don't pay that amount I will never own it but get this they will still keep taking out the 59.33 and never apply it to the 391.59 so the date of my last payment on 9/01/17 that I thought I would own oh no I would still have to pay the 391.59 what kind of [censor] is this. That's not how a rent to own works. Well I will be contacting my lawsuit first thing monday morning and contacting my local news station and sears this need to be exposed this is not right. I know when you rent to own you always pay double of what it's worth but all payment made are applied to your amount on your contract. This is not even what is being done with this company. What a bunch of frauds shame on them.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Retail Stores

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree