WFG/TransamericaEmployment/whistleblower/non disclosure/fraud?

I think I need an employment attorney please. I joined wfg end of 3'16. I was presented my business plan. The ceos (Kaitlyn groshong velasquez & johnny velasquez) were aware I want to join not to refer clients. I think what this company does, they tell you you need to be trained, contact your top 50 people and while she presents to them, i, as a trainer, listen so I get actual training. We were given 7/15/30 days business plan, which I accomplished and I got business from my daughter, my brother, my neighbor, my aunt, my son and my own personal transactions. I passed my life agent license 4'16. I was promoted 2x. The ceo convinced me to transfer my 401k, ira, investments to voya. She told me to call my merrill lynch, fidelity, etc and told me to tell them she is my financial advisor. I found out she does not have a securities license. She transferred all my $'s to voya. I thought I will get paid commission. I had another employment problem, the previous wfg did not transfer me to this new wfg till later. Finally, I got transferred with velasquez. Finally, I asked when I will get paid. I found out that kaitlyn & johnny (And joe villanueva) took all my clients, put them in their names and they got themselves full commission esp from my own personal investments of $212k from voya annuity. They gave me a piece of paper how much they'll pay me. I was shocked & told them I am a licensed agent! But to no avail. They gave me partial payment. I told them kaitlyn announced my new commission's 55% so the rest I should get 55%. Johnny said yes. Few weeks after, nothing from them about my last money with 55%. So I emailed and asked for details.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in San Jose, CA They did not pay me the rest because I asked them to show me in details my new pay with my new commission for my review before I meet with them. I did not want to hear their lies without seeing anything in papers for my review. I also asked for commission printout of all my deals, to see how they came out with the commission. The husband, johnny velasquez, promised that all my deals will be transferred into my name. I do not want to hear their lies because I also found out that they did n ot discloses to me that I cannot touch my whole $212k investments till after 10 years, there's penalties, etc. Johnny said they want me to meet in person instead of giving me details of my new 55% before meeting. Johnny also said it is in my best interest to meet him since I do not have a contract. I could not access the wfg employment that I signed online. I did not meet with them. I filed a claim of pay to dlse. I complained to voya but since I signed an acceptance paid, I got denied. The ca dept of ins inspector that I spoke first told me to file a formal complaint, request for reversal, that they will go after voya first then go after individual licensee. But the ca dept of ins who is now handling my case said, I do not have a case. But they're interested with my case because kaitlyn velasquez has limited functions as a life agent because she did not disclose that she has a criminal conviction. My investigator also told me I should instead sue. I also filed a complaint to wfg compliance. I did contact wfg last year and they told me I should not be paid a rebate. This is where I am now. I told voya, dept of insurance, wfg - they at least should look into this so others are not scammed and taken advantage by this wfg handled by kaitlyn & johnny.

Rh
Jan 16, 2017

Comments

• Rh
      Sep 18, 2017

I filed a complaint with CDI, Voya & Transamerica. After their investigations, my investment with Voya and my Ttransamerica $'S IUL were all returned to me.

• Ez
      Aug 20, 2018

@RhodoraB We all need to file a class action law suit against WFG. They have to be stopped.

• Wh
      Jan 24, 2019

This isn’t surprising and I’m sorry you’ve gone through this with this team of individuals. Thank you for sharing your story but this isn’t the first time they do this to someone. That’s how this pair works. Johnny and Kaitlyn are the most selfish individuals you’ll ever meet. They single handedly scam their recruits all the time for names, phone numbers and commissions... they’re all about the cash they’ll get and what records they want to break or beat, not about the lives they’re affecting when they only think about themselves. Kaitlyn has a criminal record? Omg wow... LOL. Well, I have my own story to tell but I’ll leave that for another time. It’s sad that the only thing that defines them is dollar signs and MONEY and not the people — this business is about PEOPLE not just cash. It’s a sad life that their life’s value is defined on how much money is in their possession or how much they’re going to make rather than the people around them who trusted them with their jobs, life and family. Makes a company like WFG gain a BAD reputation because of jerks like this. They’re going to go through depression later in life, if not already, for their crummy ways because people who act like this aren’t happy nor good people and they attract others like themselves. Good luck with that! Not allllll the cash in the world buys happiness and quality of friendships. #RealTalk