Wet Seal / Money scam
I purchased a coat with CASH at Wet Seal to give to my daughter for Christmas. After getting it home we realized that the coat would not be warm enough. Less than a week later I went to return the coat and they would not give me my money back. All they would give me was an in store credit. They have no other coat to buy. During these economically trying times I now have useless $14.35 credit and no coat for my daughter. Simply put Wet Seal has taken my money and given me nothing in return. When an individual does that it is called theft. When Wet Seal does it they call it a Ã¢ï¿½ï¿½return policyÃ¢ï¿½ï¿½. What I want is my money returned so that I can buy my daughter a winter coat.
Do not check out at Wet Seal unless you are 100% sure that you want the merchandise.
More Wet Seal Complaints & Reviews
- Wet Seal - Return Policy, no exception for damaged mercahnidise 
- Wet Seal - You pay for a discount card and they send you an expired one and then ignore you. 
- Wet Seal - Exchange Policy is Bogus! 
- Wet Seal - Bad Business Practices-Refund Policy 
- Wet Seal - Identity Theft & Fraud Risk
- Wet Seal - Exchange
- Wet Seal - Terrible store
- Wet Seal - taking money form account
- Wet Seal - Staff
- Wet Seal - Return Policy