Weston Lending Group / rip off

My husband was told he was approve for $5000 and he had to wire $800 for the first 6 months payments. They had us wired it to some person name brenda in canada. Well we never got the money and lost the $800. They are scammers and please beware.

A  11th of Jul, 2009 by
I was ripped off too, so sad these people are beasts
Luckily i got an email for the British Embassy telling me they were paying the first 150 victims of scams first come basis and after i applied i was awarded money. You may try to contact the Embassy britishhighcommission@ukhome.net and tell them your story.

A  12th of Jul, 2009 by
I am also a victim of these heartless people. Same scenario...pay 800 as security for a 5000 loan. I thought I had researched them well. I did not come across these complaint boards until after I sent them 800! I'm having trouble getting approved for a loan so I found their site. I have 3 small children. My husband ran out on us the beginning of the year. My a/c unit went out. Both bathrooms in the house need plumbing work and I had no idea how I was going to pay for it all by myself. When I got the call from Weston saying I was approved I almost cried! I was so thankful. I was able to use my paycheck for the 800 collateral since I knew the 5000 would be in the bank the next day. But of course I did not receive anything. So now I can't even pay some of our bills or go to the grocery store to feed my children or myself! I am so mad at these beasts and myself for being so stupid. I kno they will get what is coming to them eventually but I hope that we all get our money back also! I just wish it was sooner than later. If anyone knows of any LEGITIMATE sites that would approve a loan request for a person like me with limited credit history please give the names on here. Thanks.
N  29th of Jul, 2009 by
i like to know more about castlefield lending group mike ward call and said we were approved for 10000 dollor but we need 5 month up front still cheecking into this my hubsand an i will not sent any money to get loan
N  15th of Nov, 2014 by
Sounds like another scam i heard about. They call themselves Drexler & Schmidt Financial. Another one is called Rivercrest Credit Services. They both want $$$$$$ wired to Canada upfront to get a loan. Don't fall for it...