ADVERTISIMENT

Richard Goddeau Complaints & Reviews

Richard GoddeauCheater

We have been dating for almost 2 years and we live together. He told me that he doesn't like his girlfriend hanging out with him while he is out with his friends, he likes to keep them separate. Should have my first warning. His friends are all single and one of them recently ended a relationship, you know misery loves company. He had been going out almost everynight for like 2 weeks straight with this guy tryin to "help him get through his breakup" and not coming home until 3 and 4 in the morning. Finally one night he doesn't come home and I call and no answer. He comes in at 6 in the morning with hickies on his neck which he didn't know were there. From there it was all down hill. It was just one lie after another until he realized that I wasn't buying it. It went from oh that was some girl playing around and she bit me to okay I didn't mean for it to happen i was really drunk and she gave me head, to okay we had sex but we used protection and I didnt even finish I stopped. Where did he get the condom, from his wonderful friend the same one who is VERY aware of the fact that he lives with his grilfriend. Bit of advice guys if her mouth was on your neck then guess where it wasn't and btw whether you finished or not is so irrelevant oh and also if you were sober enough to stop and think to put a condom on, probably can't use the "I was so drunk I didn't know what I was doing" excuse. HE IS A LIAR AND A CHEATER and the ONLY person he cares about is himself!!

Comment Guidelines

2 Responses
    • Po
      pobarjenkins Mar 16, 2011

There are a lot of ### cheaters in the world, but this isn't really the mature way of handling it.

• Lo
      LoneONE Mar 15, 2011

you go girl!

Richard Goddeau — fraud

There are hundreds of victims who have been ripped off by richard goddeau and his operation gscsc.net. If you...

Athens