Menu
CB Loans HDB Financial Services

The good, the bad, and the ugly - discover what customers are saying about HDB Financial Services

Welcome to our customer reviews and complaints page for HDB Financial Services. We understand that making informed decisions about where to invest your time and money can be challenging, which is why we've created this platform for our community to share their honest feedback about their experiences with HDB Financial Services.

On this page, you'll find a comprehensive collection of reviews and complaints from real customers who have used HDB Financial Services's products or services. Our reviews are authentic and unbiased, providing you with a complete picture of the company, its products or services, and their customer service.

Whether you're considering doing business with HDB Financial Services, or you've already had an experience with them, our community's reviews and complaints will give you a valuable perspective on what to expect. Our goal is to help you make informed decisions about where to invest your time and money, and we hope that our platform will be a valuable resource for you.

Please feel free to browse our reviews and complaints and share your own experience with HDB Financial Services. Your feedback is an important part of our community and will help others make informed decisions.

S
7:20 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

HI MY SELF G. SANDEEP Worked as a TELECALLER for RPM collections from 1st April 2015 - 2nd March -2020 at SHAPOORJI TOWERS ,Secretriate branch HYDERABAD.I Resigned my job on 2nd Mar- 2020 and couriered all the required documents to the mumbai headoffice , as they are saying received the documents but till not i did't recived my RELEAVING Letter, So, i...

View 0 more photos
Read full review of HDB Financial Services and 3 comments
R
5:33 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hii myself Rahul and I am from Jaipur. I was joining HDB financial services in Fab 2021 I have completed 11 month in this company than I had accident in Jan 2022 and I am not able to going my office and I am lost my phone all important number and company details lost with my mobile after getting my new phone then I contacted with my team mats and knowing...

Read full review of HDB Financial Services
J
7:05 am EDT

HDB Financial Services leaving letter and full and final on hold e-name-jitender singh-e. code-hdb45372

Dear Sir,

This is to get your attention on my reliving from services w.e.f. [protected],

Sir, I resigned on 12-Jun-2017 by clearly mentioned my last working day 12-Aug-2017 Due to my mother health condition, medical certificate of same had already submitted to seniors and HR team and requested them for waive off and wait for next 10 days to get revert from them, finally when I didn't received any response then finally I confirmed my last working day [protected],
I am not able to serve only 18 days out of 90 days but they refused for waive off, and also refused to take handover the exit kit, belongings prior to approval from seniors, hence I submitted the exit kit and belonging to company representative (BOM) by mentioning the same on mail to HR and requested them to get relived by waive off or ready to payoff un-served notice period but they continue pressurized to serve or abscond me.

Respected Sir, please consider my request I try my level best to cooperate with them but they are not ready to release me or revert my request.

Respected Sir, I served/ worked for the company for 1.6 year with honesty and got 1 annual rating.

just because I am not able to server 18 days out of 90 days company decide to abscond me and hold my revealing

Hence, I approach you to request for that, kindly consider my request and help me out to get revealed.

Read full review of HDB Financial Services