Westlake financial / nasty and rude
I brought this broken down jallopy from this shady dealer. I had 18 months to pay for the vehicle. One month I sent in a partial payment and got phone calls telling me to stop hiding the vehicle. I call Westlake to find out why the payment never cleared from my bank. I was told that the check came back unable to locate and now the vehicle was on the repo list. I told them that the payment never came out of my account and the funds were still there. They told me that I had to make the whole payment to get it off the list. The payment wasn't even 30 days late. I traded the vehicle. Westlake called me before the payment was due. I told them that I traded the vehicle in. They told me that I still had to make the payments because the vehicle was still in my name. I told them that I no longer owned the car. I was told my an "Alma" that they would report late on my credit report. I was also told that it takes 1-2 months for a payoff of a vehicle. This is upsurd. If a negative comment ends up on my credit report I will be disputing. Also contacting BBB on these fools.
More Westlake financial Complaints & Reviews
- Westlake financial - repo 
- Westlake Financial Services - car finance company fraud 
- Westlake financial - fraudulent company 
- Westlake Financial Services - overcharges 
- Westlake financial - unprofessional service! 
- Westlake Financial Services - service
- Westlake Financial Services - illegal repossession of my pickup truck
- Westlake Financial Services - didn't honor warranty their car was sold to us with.
- Westlake Financial Services - my loan has been paid off over 90 days and it still shows I owe westlake money
- Westlake Financial Services - predatory lender with fraudulent business practices and false reporting to credit bureaus