Western Union / declined money transfe - ridiculous reason
I tried to transfer some money online to a family member overseas. I've done this 5-6 times in the past 24 months without any problem. Sometimes I would have to make an extra call to confirm it. Understandable.
This time it was different though. The operator requests to call me back. Okay. But there's a problem she says. My number IS NOT LISTED IN THE YELLOW PAGES UNDER MY NAME!!! Whaaaat?! It's a cell phone... "well if it's not listed we cannot do anything". I asked for a supervisor, was put on hold for a few minutes and then they just hung up. Goodbye to a lot of US business. I wasted an hour with your deceptive practices.
I'm done doing business with these crooks. I've looked around and found some pretty solid competition. We'll see how good they are.
More Western Union Complaints & Reviews
- Western Union - email scams 
- Western Union - banned from using service 
- For: Western Union Payment Service Malaysia - scam inheritance 
- Westerwestern Union& <infosignwesternunion.com - fake email 
- For: Western Union Payment Service Malaysia - scam 
- Western Union Financial Services - transfer of funds
- Western Union Financial Services - beneficiary
- Western Union Financial Services - banned for no reason! 
- Western Union Financial Services - wire transfer to fraudulent person
- Western Union Financial Services - unauthorized wire transfer