Western Dental / fraud
Agreed that my 6000.00 dollar of dental work at 210.00 per mo. for 21 months included partials, but once the 4 teeth were extracted and a crown with a special hook applied to place partials on was applied then was told the partials were not included in the estimate...why would I have teeth removed when I wasn't covered to have them replaced! I spoke with their office manager about my concerns and was told that the original verbal agreement which included me saying to the office manager so this quote includes my partials them replying yes you are covered...telling me they never even spoke with me… and their name was on my original quote… saying they never even spoke with me...that it wasn't covered!
More Western Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Western Dental - fraud, neglence, and criminal charge 
- Western Dental - price rip off 
- Western Dental - dear future wd patient 
- Western Dental - western dental in salinas, ca 
- Western Dental - getting braces at western dental, mistake 
- Western Dental Services - exposed wires in children’s room at western dental
- Western Dental Services - having my teeth get fixed
- Western Dental Services - why am I billed when I am fully paid? 
- Western Dental Services - I required replacement itemized receipts in order to reactivate my flex spend account.
- Western Dental Services - billing and non disclosure