Wesley Berry Flowers / Very unpleasant place to work
I was a customer service rep. at Wesleys and it was the most horrible job. I quit because the owner wanted us to lie to the customers and say we guarantee that their flowers would get there same day ...even on holidays when most shops aren't even open!! I was feeling horrible for these customers who orders flowers on a holiday like memorial day and I knew they couldn't get there flowers that day, so I stated I couldn't guarantee it but I could try to call shops to see if there is one open or I can deliver next day. I got yelled at for not saying yes always to the customer and the owner made the other girl I worked with that day cry. Owner stated to me "what does guarantee mean to you?" I was like ummmm daaa that means you will get their flowers there that day...he goes " No! thats not what guarantee means!" I was like look it up in the dictionary, owner is a cut throat business man that only cares about his numbers coming in, NOT the customers or employees! I don't believe in the "always say yes" policy...so I walked out that day and quit. I never have quit a job without a 2 weeks notice and I have worked since I was 16 and I'm in my late 20's.
Mothers Day week we worked 16 hours straight with NO BREAKS, only 15 min to scarf down some food. Just a very unpleasant place to work and I wouldn't advise anyone to order flowers or work there!!!
More Wesley Berry Flowers Complaints & Reviews
- Wesley Berry Flowers - No satisfaction, false advertising 
- Wesley Berry Flowers - Fraud and cheating! 
- Wesley Berry Flowers - MAJOR SCAM!!! 
- Wesley Berry Flowers - FRAUD 
- Wesley Berry Flowers - Scam/Fraud 
- Wesley Berry Florist - Floral arrangement 
- Wesley Berry Florist - Non delivery of Funeral flowers 
- Wesley Berry Florist - You're Forever In My Heart
- Wesley Berry Florist - Delivery Service - did not happen
- Wesley Berry Flowers - unauthorized credit card charges