Wesbank / wesbank - killing our economy

1 South Africa Review updated:

Wesbank is contributing to our bad economic situation. The people in decision making positions, do not have a clue. They follow bank policies to the T making businesses and clients suffer. I have to retrencg 60 people, because Wesbank follow protocol that does not make business sense at all not even to their own risk situation. I've been a Wesbank client for 11 years with 26 succesfull accounts during this period Did not mis one payment. Can you imagine - reposessing production assits because a company restructured for BEE purpouses !!! Now we suddenly do not have the correct gearing. The accounts are up to date, but they will not do the admin to change the ownership to the new BEE entity in the group. Rather let a good businees go under and let 60 families go without an income. WESBANK really SUCKS. Use other finance options rather - they might stab you in tbe back at some stage, too.

Le

Comments

• We
      8th of Dec, 2010

Good morning Leon083
    My name is Trifena Koning and I am a representative of WesBank. In observing your comments posted above, I acknowledge your predicament and would appreciate the opportunity to discuss this matter with you personally, with the aim of seeking an alternative solution for you. Kindly contact me directly on the details below, should you wish to discuss further with me.

Kind regards