[Resolved] WeblinkIndia.Net / worst services and fraud

1 India Review updated:

Hello All,

I am sanjeev rana and i was dealing witn weblink India.Net from last two years...I gave them one project and made the payment of US $ 250...but after making the payment weblink have not sent me any thing and have always said to wait...now it has been almost one year when i paid this amount to weblink and they have not given me any thing...I urge to all to stay away from this compnay...

Now when i am asking to refund money then weblink is saying that they do not refund the money..I have also talked with some of their other client and they said that it is the fraud company how know how to take money from client but can not deliver the work...

I have suffered a lot due to weblink and i have lost my business..I suggest to all of you to stay away from weblink .

Weblink has done fraud with me and have not given any work after taking payment also..I will file an Case against weblink according to India Law this company must be banned as this compant ia a big cheater...and are doing fraud with client.

I think weblink is earning money from this fraud only.

I WILL MAKE SURE THAT WEBLINK MUST BE BANNED WHETHER I HAVE TO HIRE A LAWYER FOR THIS...AS THESE KIND OF FRAUD COMPANIES SHOULD NOT BE IN THE MARKET...

alSO CHECK THIS LINK :: https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/weblink-india-c276719.html

• Resolution statement

WeblinkIndia.Net customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complaint author have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

Sa

Comments

20th of Dec, 2010

also check this link

• The user did not respond to the messages. The review should not be taken into consideration.

• We
      23rd of Feb, 2017

@sanj_ra Good Afternoon,

Kindly Remove or Mark Resolved at All of your Complaintsboard.com Complaints and Comments. AYK we had resolved your issue since you had been putting here complaints.

Thanks,
    WeblinkIndia Support Team

20th of Dec, 2010

THE BIGGEST FRAUD GUYS OF THIS CONMPANY IS AKSHAY SINGH...HE HAS TAKEN MONEY AND HAVE NOT REPLIED BACK THIS COMPANY IS ###