Waypoint Homes / customer service

1 Marietta, GA, United States

Today I found out my girlfriend got money orders instead of putting the money in my account. I deposited one money order in the bank and they put a hold on it so I called the office and explained that I was coming back from mississippi and couldn't make it into the office untill 6:20 pm she immediately stated that she wasn't waiting that long and told me it would be a 85 dollar fee if I couldn't make it by 6pm. I didn't want to deposit the other money order and be short on funds to pay my rent so now physically going in th office was the only choose I had to make my rent payment. I then stated to her how is it ok for youll to drop the ball on my repairs and I went more than 30 days with not being able to use 35 percent of my house and it was no penalty for it. But here it is I have a situation call you in advance to explain and I still get penalized. Ms. Cherokee then stated to me that was not her promblem and that sounded like a matience issue. This has truly been one of the worst examples of customer service I have ever encountered. Especially considering the reason why I had to go to mississippi is because I couldn't host the event at my house because im still awiating repairs right now. This is terrible. Just poor customer services all around.

• Waypoint Homes Customer Care's Response, Jul 06, 2017

Hello,

We are so sorry to hear about the customer service experience you have had. It is company policy that rent is due by office closure on the 5th of each month, however, we would still like to escalate your complaint to the Property Manager and the Property Administrator. At your earliest convenience, please email us your full name, complaint and Waypoint property address to social@waypointhomes.com.

Waypoint Homes