[Resolved] Waste Management (WM)bulk pickup feb 1st. 2017

On Monday January 30th, I called Waste Management to arrange a "bulk pickup", (a service WM provide to SCV residences for up to 4 items per year), and was told to have them out on curbside on my regularly trash pick up day that Wednesday February 1st. The three items I asked for pick up (one mattress and two box springs) were put out with my trash as requested. I was home that day and observed my regular trash pick up be collected, but not the items for the bulk pick up. My last recycled trash can was picked up at 6 pm, but the mattresses were still there. I was hoping they were running late, but by morning, they were still not picked up. I called WM and a representative said the driver said did not pick it up since he said it was an unsafe. I asked what that meant but he didn't know. He said he would reschedule for next week and I said that was unacceptable since rain was forecasted for the upcoming week, and that would be soaked, heavy, and unsightly. He took my number and said he would escalate the matter and see if they could get it sooner, by he never called back.

I don't believe this matter can wait and request any help in resolving this matter.

• Resolution statement

• Waste Management [WM] Customer Care's Response, Feb 03, 2017

Hello, thank you for reaching out to us. Please email us with your address and contact info and we'll help get this taken care of. Our email address is [protected]@wm.com (subject: Complaints) and we'll reach out to you. Thank you ^dn

Bu