[Resolved] Waste Management [WM] / bulk pick up

Sunbury, OH, United States

I called the first of the week to see about getting a bulk pick up on queen mattress and box springs. They stated to put them out on our day and would be no problem to take them. I come home and the trash is gone but the mattress and box springs were still there. I am an older women whom put these all down at the curb. I live on an acre so wasn't a short trip... I called in and they were like yes we have a note the items were to heavy. Ok I say one is heavier then the others but to not take any.. I myself can left all of these. So she was like well we can do one item at a time just not he heavier one but that will not be until your next pick up.. I am like that is a week away I cannot leave them there and I have to take them back up to the house? I am very unhappy with them I am sorry weight should of been addressed. But the box springs I can lift with one hand.

• Resolution statement

• Waste Management [WM] Customer Care's Response, Nov 02, 2018

Hello, very sorry to hear about our experience. We would be happy to look into your bulk pick. Please email [protected]@wm.com with the service address and your contact info, so we may help. ^mp

La