[Resolved] Waste Management [WM] / bulk pick up
I called the first of the week to see about getting a bulk pick up on queen mattress and box springs. They stated to put them out on our day and would be no problem to take them. I come home and the trash is gone but the mattress and box springs were still there. I am an older women whom put these all down at the curb. I live on an acre so wasn't a short trip... I called in and they were like yes we have a note the items were to heavy. Ok I say one is heavier then the others but to not take any.. I myself can left all of these. So she was like well we can do one item at a time just not he heavier one but that will not be until your next pick up.. I am like that is a week away I cannot leave them there and I have to take them back up to the house? I am very unhappy with them I am sorry weight should of been addressed. But the box springs I can lift with one hand.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Waste Management [WM] Customer Care's Response, Nov 02, 2018
Hello, very sorry to hear about our experience. We would be happy to look into your bulk pick. Please email [protected]@wm.com with the service address and your contact info, so we may help. ^mp
More Waste Management [WM] Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Waste Management - scam charges 
- [Resolved] Waste Management - overcharged 
- [Resolved] Waste Management - ethics 
- Waste Management - breach of contract
- Waste Management - unreasonable cancellation fees 
- Waste Management - scam 
- Waste Management - unfair working conditions 
- [Resolved] Waste Management [WM] - garbage cans
- Waste Management - contract renewal 
- [Resolved] Waste Management [WM] - recycling