Washington Mutual / Overdraft charges!
Since Sept-06 when I found out I had become a victim of online internet identity theft from my bank Washington Mutual and it was going on for over 2 years never a clue and did not see my bank statements for 15 months in [protected] It was because the man i was seeing didn't want me to see them so he had them sent somewhere well I am prosecuting him but the bank should have seen all the activity going on from [protected] it wasn't till i got all my statements did I see why wamu didn't care cause they collected a lot of overdraft charges $4000.00 and also $2000.00 in all those extra fees they should have called me or closed my account froze my atm card cause that is what i use it would have sent me inside to talk to them and on top of that the bank statements i ordered for those 3 years I have to pay for even though its for a police report so it will get up to the DA office. They don't put their customers first and i always get different answers to the same question all they care about is making money and I think its wrong.
More Washington Mutual Complaints & Reviews
- Washington Mutual - Loan modification and incorrect credit report 
- Washington Mutual - Fraud and scam 
- Washington Mutual - Unethical practices and buying out mortgages 
- Washington Mutual - Anyone that considers opening accounts with them should beware! 
- Washington Mutual - Customer service on payoff! 
- Washington Mutual - Unethical treatment of Wamu clients 
- Washington Mutual - Fraudulent charges
- Washington Mutual - Unauthorized billing
- Washington Mutual - How WAMU contributed to the mortgage meltdown 
- Washington Mutual - unaccounted cashing of my $1430 check