Washington Mutual — Anyone that considers opening accounts with them should beware!
On 09/18/2006 I noticed that a customer Withdrawal had been made from my joint account (my husband is on it also) for $471.65. Neither myself or my husband authorized any withdrawal from our account since all the money in there was for bills and gas till next payday. I called customer service and they said they couldn't help me, I had to go to the branch. My husband went to the branch the next day and wa told they couldn't help hin, He had to call customer service, On 09/19/2006 I called customer service again about the withdrawal and was told that I had to put in a dispute about it and They would contact me in 7/10 days. It is now two weeks later and having made numerous phone calls to them, it is still not resolved. All I want is my money back. I will never do business with WAMU again. Anyone that considers opening accounts with them should beware!!! I am about to take this up with the banking commissioner and the attorney general.
More Washington Mutual Complaints & Reviews
- Washington Mutual - Loan modification and incorrect credit report
- Washington Mutual - Overdraft charges!
- Washington Mutual - Fraud and scam
- Washington Mutual - Unethical practices and buying out mortgages
- Washington Mutual - Customer service on payoff!
- Washington Mutual - Fraudulent charges
- Washington Mutual - &Pre-approved& Offer Rejected
- Washington Mutual - Scammers!
- Washington Mutual - Unauthorized billing
- Washington Mutual - They stole my money!