Washington Mutual Bank / put account into overdraft then collections
i opened a checking account with wamu last year, never used their check book,
my account balance was credit $5.00, lo and behold a company wrote the bank
about info concerning my bank balance, address, workplace. after the bank gave out all the info about me, their legal dept. took a fee of $100.00, then wrote me
about it, now my account is debit $94.00, to make matters worst they ended up
by transferring my account to pinnacle financial company for collection, now
my account overall is in debit $194.00. I have been emailing the bank about
this, also spoke to them via phone, they were rude to me by hanging up on me.
then pinnacle financial keep calling me day and night 24/7, when i decide to
answer them and explained my plight, they as well were very abusive informing me that i had no right to write checks sending the account into
overdraft. i have no intentions of paying this money from credit $5.00 to
debit $194.00 how ridiculous some thing needs to be done, no one should do
any business with this bank..please advise?
More Washington Mutual Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Washington Mutual Bank - Levy/Lien on Checking Account 
- Washington Mutual Bank - WAMU LOSES BANK WIRE FUNDS 
- Washington Mutual Bank - Discrimination and tax fraud! 
- Washington Mutual Bank - Credit card scam 
- Washington Mutual Bank - Fraud and scam
- Washington Mutual Bank - Terrible bank
- Washington Mutual Bank - Phishing!