Walden University / Master's in FPSY

100 S Washington Ave #900, Minneapolis, MN 55401, Minneapolis, MN, United States

On March 24, 2016, I received an email from Walden. Luckily I forwarded this email to my personal account because amazingly, it is no longer in my school email account. This immediately caused alarm, as I assured myself, "This must be a mistake; I must contact Walden immediately".

The email states that due to new U.S. Federal regulations Walden would no longer be provided the programs or books that are necessary for coursework completion. It is an estimated $20, 000 or more increase. As others have stated within my first two classes Walden increased tuition, taking 1/2 of my additional funding. During my second set of classes they send the previously mention email. Ironically enough, I made some phone calls Dept. Of Education plus 7 other dept. No one knew of any new regulation.

In return for the $20, 000 to $25, 000 increase Walden was willing to offer a 1% remaining tuition deduction a GRAND savings of roughly $240. Now as a student with a 4.0 GPA I am currently not enrolled (I withdrew), trying to enroll with a new facility, although I am very skeptical of trying again, and unable to start classes anywhere due to the fact that Walden has my funding tied up in their fraudulent excuses that enable them to extort the very students that they are to education.

VERY DISGRACEFUL!!! Please people, BE WARNED!!! HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. Keep fighting them people. Make the complaints. I am hoping to see a class action settlement in the future. Not for personal profit or gain, but for justice.

Cr