Wagon R / Knocking from the front bumpers while negotiating humps

1 India

I bought my car in 2005. Have never encountered any problem so far apart from the general deficiency of lack of proper ground clearance due to which even on small humpy roads on ocassions the bottom touches these humps and negotiating big humps that too with full passengers on board has to be done very very slowly.
This problem apart recently i have had the problem of the knocking of the front shockups while negotiating even small humps. showed the car twice at the dealer (Sitaram motors trissur) and after examination they informed that nothing was wrong and the third time when i persisted they accepted that the shockup was the problem and claimed to have changed it( I have taken an additional warranty for two years). But now i am confronting the same problem. another problem is that with very few humps in and around the city i find it hard to show my problem to them until and unless that i take them around 20kms away where where my house is located and where there are l0t of humps for me to demonstrate the problem while negotiating a hump. They do not seem to be taking my problem too seriously though the guy attending my vehicle is quite helpful. And since i am an office goer I am finding it very difficult having to take my vehicle to them each time with no tangible result.