wageworks.com / unrevealed balance
I have been participating in the wageworks program in which I receive a "credit card" that carries my money that is taken out of my check pre-tax. It has been extremely convenient, or so I thought.
I just recently discovered that I have a balance of several hundred dollars. This information is not easy to come by. When one goes to the website to reaffirm the continued withdrawal of funds from one's paycheck, the information given is how much I have spent and how much will be taken out of my check the month after next. Having probed further, it appears that in fact I have over $400 sitting there. I gather that this has been collecting over the entire period that I have been participating in the program. Well, now I would like it back. I shall telephone today and see what I can do since there is no option available on line.
More wageworks.com Complaints & Reviews
- WageWorks - Do not reimburse out of pocket expenses, card fails to work, customer service is useless 
- WageWorks - Unfair Business Practices 
- WageWorks - Bad service 
- WageWorks - Bad customer service 
- WageWorks - Customer service/claims denials 
- WageWorks - flexible spending account
- WageWorks - my health policy
- WageWorks - Metrocard
- WageWorks - claims denied on a regular basis
- WageWorks - customer service