WageWorksno cobra coverage and paid 2 premiums!

Made 61 calls to wageworks; conference calls with aetna and wageworks - paid 2 premiums already for cobra is money si with wageworks and aetna sisn't receive docs cust reps provide contradicting stories - claim that docs were sent to aetna and none of them were received by aetna - supervisors hide behind senseless procedures - my medical bills are piling up and nobody at wage works can fix this error - spent hours on the phone with them - everyone is incompetent and doesn't care about the customer - I have no coverage and nobody at wageworks knows how to fix it - IRRESPONSIBLE BEHAVIOR horrific !

Pa
Apr 27, 2017

Comments

Jun 15, 2017

HI - Same happened to me, it is just awful. Here is my story... I believe that WAGEWORKs has exploited and discriminated against me because of my disability and that is why my appeal for wrongful termination has been DENIED. I paid my bill for November 2016. I have proof of that. Coverage was still dropped without my knowledge and refund check was sent 3 months later. And yet my appeal against this termination was DENIED. I made my cobra payment, then they terminated the insurance coverage for medical and extended the dental coverage an additional month for no reason with no notice and how I found out i was terminated was I got a refund check 4 months post payment of my medical coverage stating that I owed them 51 dollars for dental coverage. Now all the services I thought I was covered for (because I paid by bill) that wageworks cashed are no longer covered or paid for and went to collections. I filed an appeal and they denied it because they stated I owed them for dental coverage, despite my proof of payments. They do not allow for a rebuttal of their descion, they said if I want to challenge their denial of my appeal I would have to sue. I have no funds for a lawyer, they know this, they exploit and abuse their power any chance they can - they even denied a HIPPA form so that when I am too ill my mother could not advocate for me. Thanks, Josephine Barnett and Maria Strocchia, her mother who has HIPPA authorization as Josephine do not always have the capacity to speak or which WAGEWORKS have taken FULL advantage of by prolonging HIPPA for her mother, wrongful termination, and denying her appeal.