WageWorks — no cobra coverage and paid 2 premiums!
Made 61 calls to wageworks; conference calls with aetna and wageworks - paid 2 premiums already for cobra is money si with wageworks and aetna sisn't receive docs cust reps provide contradicting stories - claim that docs were sent to aetna and none of them were received by aetna - supervisors hide behind senseless procedures - my medical bills are piling up and nobody at wage works can fix this error - spent hours on the phone with them - everyone is incompetent and doesn't care about the customer - I have no coverage and nobody at wageworks knows how to fix it - IRRESPONSIBLE BEHAVIOR horrific !
More WageWorks Complaints & Reviews
- WageWorks - Do not reimburse out of pocket expenses, card fails to work, customer service is useless 
- WageWorks - Unfair Business Practices 
- WageWorks - Bad service 
- WageWorks - Wageworks - big scam 
- WageWorks - Bad customer service 
- WageWorks - Customer Service 
- WageWorks - card always declined, claims, denied customer service blames customer
- WageWorks - cobra insurance coverage
- Wageworks - Reimbursement 
- WageWorks - Terrible customer service