WageWorks — Inadequate Customer Service
I submitted my Invoice for my husband's contacts because they requested I verify it was an legitimate charge... no problem. I contacted my Optometrist and the sent me an itemized Invoice for the contacts. I sent the form in and WageWorks sent me a notice they had received and processed the invoice. Well, I happen to log on to my account and still see the status of that $70 charge is "UNKNOWN." I contact them on the phone and they tell me the Invoice was denied. WHAT? WHY? We didn't understand the Invoice (SERIOUSLY? EVERYONE I SHOWED IT TO UNDERSTOOD IT)! So, I find myself contacting my optometrist to tell them WageWorks had employees that were not intelligent enough to understand a simple invoice and I needed a written explanation of what I received on company letterhead so they could understand it.
So, that is where I am at now. The thing that really annoys me is Wageworks NEVER bothered to tell me that Invoice was denied. They even sent me an email telling me it had been processed but not a denial! I assumed it was accepted! Anyway, it is another example of some people trying to find any way to denie a claim... they even went so far to say "we don't understand the Invoice."
More WageWorks Complaints & Reviews
- WageWorks - Do not reimburse out of pocket expenses, card fails to work, customer service is useless 
- WageWorks - Unfair Business Practices 
- WageWorks - Bad service 
- WageWorks - Wageworks - big scam 
- WageWorks - Bad customer service 
- WageWorks - Customer Service 
- WageWorks - card always declined, claims, denied customer service blames customer
- WageWorks - cobra insurance coverage
- Wageworks - Reimbursement 
- WageWorks - Terrible customer service