Wachovia Dealer Services / Terrible experience

1 PO Box 25341Santa Ana, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 209-955-7859

Never have I come into contact with a company this ridiculous! I am beyond pissed and frustrated. I have written Wachovia more times than I can count regarding their staffs behavior with no response even when letters are stapled to the payments; the payments get deposited but the accompanying letter never gets any response.

They claim I do not return their phone calls but I have cellular phone records to prove I spoke with them when I told Nicole (direct line [protected]) she got snotty with me and told me I “ am full of it and I do not return calls or there would be a notation of me calling". I am having financial problems due to an injury and instead of trying to work on a compromise their staff threatening to take the car away constantly sometimes when payment is only 2 days late. They fraudulently represent information harass and threaten me in order to get a payment in quicker.

Last month I spoke with Nicole I told her I needed to pay the car insurance before making another payment she told me not to bother paying the car insurance because I won't have a car to insure if I do not make the payment that day by western union and it wasn't even late at that time. I have insisting on only accepting written correspondence so their staff can be held accountable for what they say and do but they will not stop calling or give me or send anything in writing.

I have requested an account statement outlining the last year's payments dates etc because what I have record of does not match what they are telling me. I have never received that even with four written requests and six phone requests I assume this is not being provided because it too will prove they are lying.

Nicole has called my family, friends, and my ex-employer and who knows who else leaving messages with and discussing my personal information in detail. When I told her this was unacceptable she said it was unacceptable that she couldn't reach me and that she could call whoever she wanted and tell them whatever she wants to I have no say. I voicemail messages from her at 4:15 p.m. demanding I return her call by 5 pm. I have received up to 15 calls from them during one day. Wachovia is a predatory lender and make more money racking up excessive fees late changes, interest and using illegal tactics to make additional money. When I told her I was going to find an attorney or file charges against them she said “how are you going to do that if you don't even have the money to make your payments on time." That's a great attitude if someone isn't loaded with money they can be treated like crap.

This company is unscrupulous. I suggest anyone thinking of doing business with them to think twice and run far far away unless you're a masochist like getting abusive phone calls every day. They are worse than having a gold digging ex-wife just like a tick sucking you dry.

Va

Comments

An
  20th of Dec, 2008

So So TRUE I have had the same experience with Wachovia. I wish there was a way we could all get together and file a lawsuit against them.

Wd
  20th of Feb, 2009

I have had the same experiances everyone that posted to this site has. The only difference is my vehicle has not been repo'd.

About 2 years ago I was behind on my payments and some idiot called me at my work - twice. On both occasions he was directly told to not contact me at work. After the idiot called a 3rd time - I filed a complaint with the MN Attorney Generals office. The AG sent them a couple letters on my behalf and the finally responded to the AG and appologized up and down.
Since that time I have not received a billing statment or phone call from them - even though I still make my payments late occasionally.
If you are being harrased or treated rudely, threatend ect. file a complaint with your state AG office - every state has consumer protection laws and the AG will follow up on your complaint.

Cheers!

Ti
  31st of Mar, 2009

how about this one...make your payments. The thought that they're calling you at work should make you feel embarrased not upset.