VRBO — my security deposit was not returned
On April 1st my granddaughters and I rented a cabin in Gatlinburg TN.
We checked out on April 4th and left the cabin Dream Come True, even cleaner than we found it.
This has become not a dream get away but a nightmare as we received an email stating deposit not being returned. They lied.. stated the cabin was filthy and the bedclothes were destroyed.. None of this is true.
I have used VRBO and was even thanked by the owner for taking care of the home.
I want my 100. and honesty.
Updated by horsesX3 · Apr 05, 2018
Please don't rent a a cabin from TNT Rentals or Bernice Tanker in the Smokies. They have made a dishonest bogus claim about us leaving the cabin bedding unclean and leaving the cabin filthy . They made up these lies to keep our 100.. They are not honest people.
More VRBO Complaints & Reviews
- VRBO - customer service 
- VRBO - terrible rental vacation
- VRBO - beware of property owner lying to keep deposit 
- [Resolved] VRBO listing # 93643 - filthy mountain cove cottage 
- VRBO - vrbo listing #292327 
- vrbo.com - the website and dashboard are down constantly or freeze, no customer service
- VRBO - new service fee 
- VRBO - I don't receive my payment and answer 
- VRBO/Homeaway - internet fraud 
- www.vrbo.co - fake contact info and impossible to reach the online agent