VRBOmy security deposit was not returned

H Apr 05, 2018 Review updated:

On April 1st my granddaughters and I rented a cabin in Gatlinburg TN.
We checked out on April 4th and left the cabin Dream Come True, even cleaner than we found it.
This has become not a dream get away but a nightmare as we received an email stating deposit not being returned. They lied.. stated the cabin was filthy and the bedclothes were destroyed.. None of this is true.
I have used VRBO and was even thanked by the owner for taking care of the home.
I want my 100. and honesty.

• Updated by horsesX3 · Apr 05, 2018

Please don't rent a a cabin from TNT Rentals or Bernice Tanker in the Smokies. They have made a dishonest bogus claim about us leaving the cabin bedding unclean and leaving the cabin filthy . They made up these lies to keep our 100.. They are not honest people.
    Kathy W

• S
      Aug 20, 2019

me and friends rented place on May true VRBO for JUL 4th and to make story short ... on Jul 14th we had to get back our security deposit and today is Aug 20th and still don't have the deposit . After fourth calls to VRBO they told me -
    "Unfortunately your damage deposit was not already refunded because of a bug problems "- and they have to return money manually . After the call i received an email where they said that VRBO can tell me when refund will be returned they can not give me a time frame . I don't no i think in The Middle Ages manual work was faster then now. And i am just have bad feeling it's never going to happen . Firts time used VRBO and really bad experience . And never again One more think they have just customer servise phone - no manager, no supervisors no head quarter contac is available