Vonage / Bad business practice
I had vonage in 2006 for a short time before i was told that i had to deploy to iraq. I had called and canceled the service sent all the eqiupment back and sent them a copy of my orders showing i was leaveing. They never canceled it!! So while i was in iraq i got a chance to call to find out why. Vonage tells me to call back in 3 days to cancel that they cant process it then, I tell them it will be impossible because i was deployed not that easy to get to a phone. They said no problem we will take care of it. Funny 2 years later i am still getting billed with no help at all. They owe me $771.00 and refuse to pay it to me. They even show that i called to cancel and they still refuse to pay it to me. Then they tell me that they want me to send them billing statements for 2 years to they customer care service when they have proof that i have paid them. Really awsome how well they take care of people and screw the soldiers that defend this country so they can have a business. Guess I am just S.O.L thanks alot you ###!!
More Vonage Complaints & Reviews
- Vonage - Scam and fraud! 
- Vonage Home Service - Terrible customer service 
- Vonage World Calling Plan - Unlimited International = 3000 minutes 
- Vonage Phone Service - telephone service 
- Vonage - Fraud 
- Vonage - world plan and cancellation process
- Vonage - rebate never came even 18 months later still trying 
- Vonage - deceitful customer service
- Vonage - poor customer service and refund policy
- Vonage - cancelling service.