Volaris — not wanting to give back credit/refund
I booked a flight with volaris back in march for 6 people. We were suppose to departure Oct.25 but unfortunately due to a life or death situation we are unable to go.
I have called on Oct. 8, Oct. 19, Oct. 20. I have talk to 3 different people to explain our situation and their still giving us a hard time about a credit. At first I ask for a credit for a future time since I payed for all 6 tickets but their saying they can not credit me for the 2 tickets because they are my siblings. I have explained that my 4 year old daughter was diagnosed with cancer on Oct.16. I have gave them a doctors note. Then they ask for birth certificates to see if their truly my kids then the social worker from the hospital as well fax those over as well. Then when I caked today they are asking for a copy of the doctors license which I never heard of anyone doing so! this is ridiculous that you guys are giving me a hard time when all I wanted was a credit but now I want my damn money back since you guys are so inconsiderate of the situation. I understand you guys have jobs but I have been providing every information you guys been asking me to send. But I still get the go around. Then when I ask to speak to a supervisor they say there isn't one to talk to that I will have to do a complain at [protected]@volaris.com. you can contact me back at [protected]@yahoo.com.
More Volaris Complaints & Reviews
- Volaris Airlines - horrible service 
- Volaris - fraudulent charges! 
- Volaris - changing passenger flights without authorization
- Volaris Mexico - Lost luggage, poor customer service.. Stay off this airline!! The worst!
- Volaris - electronic credit voucher not paid
- Volaris - delayed flight keeping us hostage
- Volaris - flight
- Volaris - customer service and terrible airline 
- Volaris - online booking
- Volaris Airlines - customer service