Volaris — changing passenger flights without authorization
I had a flight schedule for September 21 2017 flight# Y4-912 Guadalajara to los Ángeles California with not stops. When i arrive to the Guadalajara Airport and i was checking in inwas told several times that i didn't have a flight schedule even i was showing the lady my confirmation i was send my email. After she started searching she said she found a flight for me schedule that same that but she said i brought a flight for a different time and with 1 stop in Mexico city that wasent my flight i had my reservations and comfirmacion on email she was trying to move my flight to a different time i don't know why and i wasent the only one there were more people having the same problem i had to move my flight to the next day because volaris had a error or sold more spots in the flight that they supposed to sell I need a costumer complaint number were i can file a formal complaint when i called the number +[protected] dosent give me any options to file complains i need to file a complaint before i started a legal procedure because this is not the firts time this happens they did the same thing back on December to a family member also. I really appreciated if i can get a number where i can file a complaint.
More Volaris Complaints & Reviews
- Volaris Airlines - horrible service 
- Volaris - fraudulent charges! 
- Volaris Mexico - Lost luggage, poor customer service.. Stay off this airline!! The worst!
- Volaris - electronic credit voucher not paid
- Volaris - items stolen from luggage 
- Volaris - delayed flight keeping us hostage
- Volaris - flight
- Volaris - customer service and terrible airline 
- Volaris - not wanting to give back credit/refund 
- Volaris - online booking