Vodafone / non-activation of act one plan.
19th April 2008
Subject:- Non-activation of ACT ONE plan.
Reference to My Mobile No.[protected]. I am using this number last 9 months. 2 months ago I have recharged with Rs. 299/- and got lifetime validity. As on 25/4/2008 I have send a Sms for local call @ One Rupees. But scheme is not activated. Then I have re-send the Sms as on 5/4/2008 9.15 am. Then I call to customer care they told me we have not received any request from your side. Then I have re-send Sms as on 9/4/2008 7.26 am. But after doing all efforts the scheme is not activated. I made several calls to customer care as on 14/4/2008. I have talked with Miss Jatinder Kaur, Mr. Sunil & two another persons but have hold my calls for long time and could not do any thing and call was disconnected all times. After some time I have received a sms from your side “Hello your service registration is [protected], we shall respond your query by 18th April 2008 6.00 pm” My problem is not solved yet. I am very upset and unhappy. Tell me one thing what mistake I have done to Purchase a connection from Vodafone Company. I am using another numbers from Spice and Airtel but I have no compliant from them. You are ordered to solve this problem and refund my all money deducted by your company above charged at local calls. Other wise i made your complaint to media as well as to your company’s directors.
I wise in the light to above you will solve this problem at the earliest. This number is at my residence if you want any clarification then you will call before 8.00 am and after 8.00 pm. If you have no problem then calls me on [protected].
Bhagwan Nagar, Dhoelwal Chowk
More Vodafone Complaints & Reviews
- Vodafone - network problem 
- Vodafone - isd not activated/deactivation of connection any time 
- [Resolved] Vodafone - wrong commitment & worst customer care 
- Vodafone Spain - awful customer service 
- Vodafone / Mobile Bill Payment - poor service! 
- Vodafone Network Coverage - network
- Vodafone Group - internet installation
- Vodafone Group - vodafone egypt
- Vodafone - call drop every few seconds
- Vodafone - unlogic increase in my monthly bill