Vivid Seats Ltd. / They sell your tickets but don't pay you
Vivid Seats Ltd sold a pair of tickets for me, the buyer is: J. M.C.
the tickets are for a concert with Toby Keith on August 6, 2010 at Shoreline Amphitheater in California. The price was $160.00, less the commission of 10% I am owed $144.00. There website say's, "Once the buyer has received the tickets you will be paid within 7 business days via PayPal." The tickets were sold the week of June 6, 2010. After several phone calls to Vivid Seats Ltd inquiring about where is my money, they finally claim that the money was issued to PayPal using my email address (JohnLIrvine@cs.com)and PayPal is holding the funds until I claim it rather than Vivid issuing me a check directly. I have never dealt with PayPal before so I called them today and spoke with John, who said since I do not have an account with PayPal it would not be good business practice for anyone to issue money to PayPal for an account that does not exist. John checked the records using my email address and agreed that I have never used or have an account with PayPal and that there is no way of him checking Vivid's account since I am a third party. Vivid's website says checks will be issued to sellers by PayPal. I want my money, Vivid has refused to issue me a check saying it was issued to PayPal and they will send me a check. PayPay suggested calling the Better BusinessBureau which I have done. WHAT TO DO - next time use www.STUBHUB.com they pay the sellers in a reasonable amount of time.
More Vivid Seats Ltd. Complaints & Reviews
- Vivid Seats Ltd. - Job scam, stay away 
- Vivid Seats Ltd - Never use vivid
- www.vividseats.com - No tickets, because the link was fake 
- VividSeats - They refused to refund
- Vivid Seats - will not refund while stubhub is 
- VividSeats - u2 tickets
- VividSeats - paid for ticket and could not get them.
- VividSeats - unethical ticket scalpers 
- Vivid Seats - never received tickets - refuses to issue refund
- Vivid Seats - failure to deliver mlb playoff tickets