Vivid Seats Ltd. / They sell your tickets but don't pay you

Vivid Seats Ltd sold a pair of tickets for me, the buyer is: J. M.C.

the tickets are for a concert with Toby Keith on August 6, 2010 at Shoreline Amphitheater in California. The price was $160.00, less the commission of 10% I am owed $144.00. There website say's, "Once the buyer has received the tickets you will be paid within 7 business days via PayPal." The tickets were sold the week of June 6, 2010. After several phone calls to Vivid Seats Ltd inquiring about where is my money, they finally claim that the money was issued to PayPal using my email address (JohnLIrvine@cs.com)and PayPal is holding the funds until I claim it rather than Vivid issuing me a check directly. I have never dealt with PayPal before so I called them today and spoke with John, who said since I do not have an account with PayPal it would not be good business practice for anyone to issue money to PayPal for an account that does not exist. John checked the records using my email address and agreed that I have never used or have an account with PayPal and that there is no way of him checking Vivid's account since I am a third party. Vivid's website says checks will be issued to sellers by PayPal. I want my money, Vivid has refused to issue me a check saying it was issued to PayPal and they will send me a check. PayPay suggested calling the Better BusinessBureau which I have done. WHAT TO DO - next time use www.STUBHUB.com they pay the sellers in a reasonable amount of time.

• Sharon mac Leod's Response, May 06, 2018

Save yourself! Dont purchase tickets here.29 dollar tickets end up costing 300...true story...

Li

Comments

• Sh
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Vivid Seats - Tickets
    Hudson
    Florida

323 dollars charged for 29 dollar tickets... This is overcharging. Included are copies of the tickets, and the charges from my debit card. The fees could not have amounted to 323 dollars, on 29 dollar tickets please help

• Ni
      1st of Sep, 2018
    VividSeats - Concert Tickets
    Chicago
    Illinois

Purchased 4 tickets for a Bob Seger Concert to be held on 11/15/17 in MN. Concert date was cancelled and no new date has been established. Vivid Seats will not refund my money. Even though there was not concert - and I paid for the concert, they still will not give my money back. Order can be found under 6125992482