Vitaminshoppe.com / Do not use them
Found website thru Nextag.com for discounted pet nutritional supplement I wanted. Vitaminshoppe.com had it for 40% discount, plus all other items were at that price. However, if you disconnected and reconnected, or left site open for a few minutes, prices reverted to only 10% discount.
Finally completed an order @40% discount totalling over $170. Took long time to receive, so checked UPS tracking and found package was damaged, returned to company and resent to me. When I received it, some items in box damaged, and all covered w-either shampoo or hand lotion.
Evidently original damaged package had just been repackaged, no matter condition of contents, and resent to me. When I contacted company by e-mail, as of 5 days later, have received no reply, other than automated one that they had received my comment.
Would never use this company again or recommend it to anyone.
More Vitaminshoppe.com Complaints & Reviews
- Vitamin Shoppe - Order Late 
- The Vitamin Shoppe - No order but money taken 
- The Vitamin Shoppe - Suspicious taste, smell and color 
- The Vitamin Shoppe - authorization hold and charge
- The Vitamin Shoppe - unethical behaviour of manager
- The Vitamin Shoppe - houston
- The Vitamin Shoppe - product was damaged during delivery.
- The Vitamin Shoppe - online order not delivered at store. order # wo17380439
- The Vitamin Shoppe - shipping
- The Vitamin Shoppe - the manager at vitamin shoppe in largo fl